iPhone Fairy Knights : Puzzle RPG (by WIDStudio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, Jul 17, 2018.

1. arkrian

arkrian Member

Mar 10, 2012
  2. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I highly recommend this game if you haven't gotten it already!

3. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Same here!

4. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    #64 stubbieoz, Oct 4, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
    Okay guys, I’m just about to tear my hair out, and these days I don’t have much.

I have been wandering around the Forest Maze (maze is an understatement) and met the native guys and their bossman. Now I am trying to get into Windy Hill but it keeps telling me at the enterance, that it is well...too windy to continue...doh.

I haven’t yet seen the Forest Fairy. So I am assuming that I need to fight the Forest Fairy to progress.....
    ......but I am hopelessly stuck forever wandering around in the Forest Maze fighting. I think I have probably raised my characters by about ten levels just in this damn forest. :mad:

Any help would be greatly appreciated. In the meantime I will just continue wandering aimlessly in this forest, if my blood pressure holds out. :confused:

EDIT:
    Okay after a bit of back tracking I see what I did wrong. The Forest Temple was where I was supposed to go next. But I must have mistakenly tapped on one of the other forest locations which makes the Temple location disappear. That meant I had to go all through the Forest Maze again and meet up again with the tribal chief, and in my case I must have missed the new Temple location repeatedly.

For future new players. When doing this part of the game be very carefull after talking to the tribe chief to note the new Temple location on your map. If you don’t tap on it at that point and instead tap on another location you will have to go though the whole forest again.
    Sorry for the wall of text guys. :rolleyes:

5. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    I have got one for you guys to help me on. I have somehow skipped the water element for my main dude. I got Earth and then fire but have no water magic. Hell im at the forest fairy already and lvl 42 but can’t seem to go back and get the water for some reason. All I know is I remember pissing off somebody haha. The dude that was trying to give it to me I ended up killing. He gave me the stone but I never got to learn any water skills. Idk if I really need it since I’ve already mastered all the other Magic’s but would be nice to have I think

Please help if you know where I need to go. I’ve gone back through some villages but no one has much to say about it

6. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    #66 stubbieoz, Oct 21, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    ;)Well wow, just wow. :cool:
    This is one of the few games I can proudly say I have now actually finished.
    This is definately a hidden gem. The little things like the way the characters faces change to reflect their moods shows the devs really put some love into this. The whole game is just a quality product.

What kept driving me was the story.
    Even though it had some slight translation problems the main story writing was still able to portray some heart felt moments. I really felt a connection with the main characters. Also there were some surprising twists and turns. This is not just your average “main hero saves the world” story.
    Also a special credit goes to the background music which really set the atmosphere at times.

The combat is a nice change from your average turn based combat. There is definately a lot of luck involved in what you can actually do but you can turn the odds in your favor by levelling up your epuipment.

All told, this is a fantastic game that I feel will not be noticed by the majority of mobile gamers.....which is a real damn shame.

Oh and once you finish the game it’s not quite over ........if you don’t want it to be..... ;)

7. arkrian

arkrian Member

Mar 10, 2012
    TheSilveryWolf and L.Lawliet like this.
  8. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Great game! Recommended to everyone and everyone :)

ste86uk likes this.
  9. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    With these comments even though graphically I’m not keen on anime styles it’s hard not to give this a go so just hit the buy button for it as if it’s as good as you all say the graphics not being my favourite won’t put me off at all.

10. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Ugh!
    I just got notified that there was an update for the game but when I tried to update it says that the game is no longer on the AppStore.
    I hope this game isn’t another victim of iOS 14.

11. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Yup same here :(

12. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Oh wow. That's not good at all. Luckily I kept up with the updates and still have the game on my phone (takes up pretty minimal space) but I worry about this game in the future. It's so good too. Honestly, this game looks like a well done Indie game / labor of love that you'd have to play to realize how great it is.

squarezero likes this.
  13. squarezero

squarezero Moderator

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Very true. And the ending was surprisingly emotional and affecting. Hope it’s a temporary situation.

14. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Been in contact with the devs.
    Unfortunately they had to change publisher/accounts and they will no longer support the game on iOS.
    The latest update was purely something to do with the mitigation to a new account they are setting up, (some confusion on my part due to language barriers) so if you have the game it should continue to work fine.... mine does.
    They said they would stop the deleting of the game on the AppStore but so far it still remains gone. That of coarse will mean if you don’t have it installed now you will be unable to reinstall it later (bloody iOS).

btw..... The game is available on Steam if that is of interest to anyone.

15. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Guess I better keep this one on my phone.

16. squarezero

squarezero Moderator

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Actually, it still appears on my purchased list, so if you’ve already purchased it, you may be able to redownload it.

L.Lawliet and stubbieoz like this.
  17. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Yep, your right. I just downloaded it onto an iPad Air I just inherited. :cool:

Sometimes it’s not always clear to me, what you can and can’t still get on your iOS devices. Guess it depends mainly if a dev removes the game from the store or not?

18. squarezero

squarezero Moderator

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    I think it depends on whether the developer pays their yearly $99 fee.

stubbieoz likes this.
  19. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    The developer has contacted me again.
    They have sorted out the issues with the iOS version update and the game is once again available in the AppStore. :)

Son of Anarchy likes this.
  20. squarezero

squarezero Moderator

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Great news. Now, everybody, please give this game a chance :).