Fairy Farm Add-Me thread

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by aejohns84, Sep 29, 2011.

1. YangGirl

YangGirl Guest

Itacoturesam

2. anna24

anna24 New Member

Mar 18, 2013

yes,, seems like i clicked the bottle message a little bit earlier.. in my case, the bottle word always disappear after i close the app,, so i dont really know when the word would be expired (only the bottle message though,, cookie message is fine)..
    thanks...

btw
    cookie : orcumissrutum
    bottle : quaitaquoam

3. veron

veron New Member

Oct 19, 2012
    bottle dissapearing happens if you have only 1 in inventory. so ensure to have more than 1.
    when bottle dissapears, it actually still there but you cant see it. timer is still running too. we tend to want to make a new bottle. but opening a new bottle within 2days of the dissapeared bottle's timeframe, will give you a same word.

4. jeannya

jeannya New Member

Feb 27, 2013
    bottle: tusbusconra
    cookie: nenteiamrumam

5. jeannya

jeannya New Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Cookie: rutusiumuira

6. PoodleSannyy

PoodleSannyy New Member

Mar 14, 2013
    Cookie: iaquiemtiam
    Bottle: atueraissis

7. PoodleSannyy

PoodleSannyy New Member

Mar 14, 2013
    Can someone help me? The game doesn't tell me anymore when my plants are done growing or when my energy is restored. Now all my plants got withered x_x

8. Enriana

Enriana Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2011
    East Coast, US
    It sounds like your alerts may have gotten turned off somehow. I'm not sure exactly where to look in-game (if there's a way), but for your device go to Settings > Notifications > Scroll until you find Fairy Farm & click it, make sure it's showing as "on" in your notification center, then choose the alert style you use.

Hopefully this does the trick. :)

For me, the game is getting kind of boring. :( It's the only other "tend your farm/animals/house/castle/etc" game that I've kept except Dragonvale and I used to play it daily, but the new quests that the update came with have already been completed. They were fun, but I guess I got through them faster than normal.

Right now the only two goals I have involve buying animals for 100+ crystals.. yeah, no. I only did that once when I really had to for getting all of the element "essences".

Has anyone had a problem getting crystals from Tap Joy offers? I always keep an eye out for when they double the reward (which tends to happen every couple weeks) and a few days back they did - but it didn't register that I'd installed & run X amount of games. I tried it again at different times in the day and emailed Tap Joy, but I haven't gotten a reply yet.

Not a huge deal right now as I'm not playing as much - and the doubled reward went poof again - and the last quest offered a nice amount of crystals, but I've always used Tap Joy for crystals and never had a problem until that happened last week. (I forget exactly when.)

9. Leda

Leda New Member

Feb 3, 2013
    Quoarereiamam

10. veron

veron New Member

Oct 19, 2012
    There is a bug in latest update causing the notification to be inactive, although we activate it..
    Happens to all of us.

11. veron

veron New Member

Oct 19, 2012
    The setting is inside the game, wrench icon. You can set the sound, animation, notification, music to be on or off.
    But notification is not working in latest update, due to bug.

Tap missing crystals in the tapjoy page to claim your crystals. I always got mine that way.
    Hope it works for you.

12. Enriana

Enriana Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2011
    East Coast, US
    I looked all over the Tap Joy page and didn't find a "missing crystals" button - it's possible I missed it, but the best I could find was reporting a bug via support.

13. veron

veron New Member

Oct 19, 2012
    it is on top or at bottom of page

14. PoodleSannyy

PoodleSannyy New Member

Mar 14, 2013
    Oh, really? Now we all need to wait for a new update -_-

15. PoodleSannyy

PoodleSannyy New Member

Mar 14, 2013
    Cookie: atuissuntera
    Bottle: emntineproam

16. jeannya

jeannya New Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Cookie: eriprobusera
    Bottle: rumiaturquoam

17. PoodleSannyy

PoodleSannyy New Member

Mar 14, 2013
    YAAAY, the second time I could use the genie for free :D Or could it be my phone that isn't turning itself off anymore...

18. veron

veron New Member

Oct 19, 2012
    Good for you :)
    Lucky me, i got a candy ram from genie for free :D

19. PoodleSannyy

PoodleSannyy New Member

Mar 14, 2013
    Woooow, cooool O:

20. jeannya

jeannya New Member

Feb 27, 2013