Fairy Farm Add-Me thread

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by aejohns84, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Nicko77

Nicko77 New Member

Apr 27, 2012
    Hi all! I was wondering if anyone knew how to complete the quest of 'save prince robin and prince Leonard' there seem to be no actual things to do to make this happen and it's been so long since I saved prince Richard that I've forgotten how I did that! Any help would be much appreciated :)

2. aejohns84

aejohns84 New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    In the Royal Quest, how do I rescue the Prince to enlist his help to send a message to the King? Also, in the mailbox how do I get the box of sweets to receive the Witch's package?

3. YuuRi

YuuRi New Member

Mar 28, 2012
    oh thanks:)

4. alishamae86

alishamae86 New Member

May 23, 2012
    Hi all! I was wondering if anyone knew how to complete the quest of 'save prince robin and prince Leonard' there seem to be no actual things to do to make this happen and it's been so long since I saved prince Richard that I've forgotten how I did that! Any help would be much appreciated :)

5. xoxdanikat

xoxdanikat New Member

Jun 17, 2012
    #25 xoxdanikat, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
    Here's a magic word: quiumereis
    Didn't really know where else to post it. Lol.

6. xoxdanikat

xoxdanikat New Member

Jun 17, 2012
    Here's another one. Nteanniam

7. xoxdanikat

xoxdanikat New Member

Jun 17, 2012
    Magic word: ntequainra

8. Checkoe

Checkoe New Member

Jun 21, 2012
    Magic word

Seritumera

9. Checkoe

Checkoe New Member

Jun 21, 2012
    Magic word

Cumratoruis

10. xoxdanikat

xoxdanikat New Member

Jun 17, 2012
    magic word

Orturiais

11. xoxdanikat

xoxdanikat New Member

Jun 17, 2012
    magic word

Quituratis

12. Checkoe

Checkoe New Member

Jun 21, 2012
    Magic word

Runionam

13. glory87

glory87 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    I'm level 13 and still stuck in the dinky starting square. What level can you expand? Getting bored!

14. glory87

glory87 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Figured out how to expand. I have another question. Is it possible to really play this game without buying crystals with cash? I have a quest to buy a 200 crystal peacock, I currently have 29 and am saving up for a 30 crystal expansion. Do quests and laboratory combines start to give more crystals as rewards or should I just bail on this game (because I'm not going to spend real dollars on it).

15. Kisa

Kisa New Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Well, my fairy farm is on my Ipad. I use the website, Tapjoy.com. You can get ALOT of crystals from there. So far, I have earned over 1000 (I know because that was an achievement that gave you 200 more crystals). It took me about 2 weeks to get that many. I wouldn't bail, it's fun. Also, that trick earlier in the thread about letting the animal or object flash and then turning off your ipad, it works. The only thing it doesn't work on is expansion.

16. Kisa

Kisa New Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Quest

Hi. I'm currently stuck on a quest. This quest says Use energy (Already did), Collect experience (Already did), and Find the Euro Rose. for the description of the Euro Rose, it states 'Use the Dream Circle to get it'
    I have the dreamcircle, but I can't figure out how to get it. I hope it isn't a level problem. I'm a level 37, it would suck if I had to be a higher level :/
    Does anyone have any ideas or helpful hints?
    Also, if someone wants to share their magic words with me, I will share some of mine. I have 12 that I haven't activated yet.

17. Kisa

Kisa New Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Bleh

This isn't a new post, just messed up on the last one XP

18. skyeg

skyeg New Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I was given a quest that included buying an eaglet. There isn't an eaglet in my store, how do I get it ? Thank You.

19. bemoen

bemoen New Member

Sep 5, 2012
    #39 bemoen, Sep 5, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
    The crystals cheat does not work on land expansion because the land expansion is never in a "temporary" placement state - it's automatic. I already tried it :(

20. bemoen

bemoen New Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Rainbow Box Quest

I'm trying to complete the Rainbow Box quest and getting very frustrated. I only need the Majestic Griffin to finish but in my attempts, I have received 3 extra Craftys and 2 extra Beavers! I'm tired of wasting valuable crystals and don't know what to do to prevent getting multiples like this. The same thing happened with another one of the magic boxes. Does anyone have any suggestions? I tried waiting several hours between purchases but that doesn't seem to make any difference.