Universal Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered (by Aspyr Media, Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Jan 28, 2015.

1. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Thanks,it just what I need to know,now I can smash that download button 

2. parlimode

parlimode New Member

Jan 30, 2015
  3. Draven2222

Draven2222 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2013
    Hey crabman took me a while to figure out the control with the MFi Controller, the interaction stuff is done by pushing the right analog stick in the direction of the icon at the top. Dragging the guy you need to tap left & right shoulder buttons,Mopping the blood off the floor took me a while also. ,You need to do very small analogue stick movements. Overall enjoying the game, excellent controller support when you figure it out ;)

4. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Thanks for The info,it's The uncut uncensored version,but,to all that have buy The game Like me,i talk with someone,that mention to me to stay alert when there some App updates,to go first on they're website mentioned here to see if something changed..Apple guidelines Are clear,we see recently 2 games forced to change some content,but here it's more explicit,so,take an eye open for updates..

5. dannythefool

dannythefool Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Germany
    The PAR qte's are giving me some serious trouble. Am I going to have to buy an MFi controller for an adventure game now after I had no issues at all with MHFU etc.?

6. BackupHero

BackupHero Well-Known Member

May 9, 2014
    Jade City, BC, Canada
    So far, I'm loving the game! I'm one of those guys that came late to the gaming scene, so having games like this remastered is awesome!

7. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    I love The game,but,Like controller support,i find not easy also with MAD CATZ controller,sometimes You need to do some circular movements with analogic sticks that require some time,i found that it's better to play with touchscreen,in my opinion..

8. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Ran into a bug when trying to save a kid. My life/air meter was still almost full and I was tapping on the red and green buttons, but then all of a sudden a cutscene played saying how I died. However, it shouldn't have played that scene because I was still alive and meter at the top was almost still full. Might want to see if that can be replicated and fixed?

9. curtisrshideler

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Love the Easter eggs in this HD version! Like the Beyond Two Souls album in Tyler's Motown collection that used to be something else in the SD version. Hahaha. Nice touch. Hope I can find more. Is there a full list anywhere??

10. curtisrshideler

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Just saw this was updated. Has anything been taken out? It's running fine for me originally and I hesitate to update. Also, is it a full update download or a minor download?

11. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    It's a delta update. :)

12. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    I wait until it's clear what "Minor bug fixes"means,I don't want a surprise to find the game censored after update..

13. curtisrshideler

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    That's what I was wondering!

And thanks, metalcasket!

14. curtisrshideler

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    I've played a few hours now, and have some thoughts. Those Quick Time Events where you have to tap on little directional pads in the middle of the screen or swipe at the bottom left and right, as well as alternately tapping on left and right pads have really been a frustrating obstacle.

First, the directional left and right pads in the middle of the screen would be better placed at the left and right edges of the screen, changed to a vertical alignment, and increased in size. That would probably help quite a bit in accurately tapping AND seeing what's coming next.

Second, the directional swiping in the bottom corners doesn't register my swipes 50% of the time, which renders them useless. They should be programmed to register swipes more accurately or just be more sensitive. Otherwise, it would probably be best to remove that method, in my opinion.

Third, the alternate tapping sequences on a left and right pad doesn't seem to register my taps accurately 30-40% of the time. And when it does, the taps don't push the meter up fast enough. It's almost as if the taps are using the same level of input as the R1/R2 buttons from the PS2, which is WAY easier to press fast enough compared to the tapping method. So, it would be nice to see those pads increased in size as well as increase in tap strength on the meter.

Other than those controls/UI the game has been playing great. I've just died in those moments a few times, and had a few times when I started the left/right tapping and the QTE ended with me dying after only a couple taps and about a second, which seems more like a bug to me.

Hope these things got a little ironed out in the latest update, which I haven't installed because I have yet to hear if it censors anything. I might install it after I finish the game, and just keep backups in iTunes in case they've had to remove stuff. Then again, if it requires a full download to install the update, there's no way I'll have enough free space!

15. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Hmm, I've played through it on normal difficulty without any problems as long as I stayed fully focused.
    Putting the QTE controls on the left and right sides doesnt make any sense imo unless you're an chameleon or how is someone able to see both sides at once?
    Instead I wished they were a little bit bigger. It's kinda hard to hit them on an iPhone.

16. curtisrshideler

Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    I also wanted to see them get bigger as well, and figured if they were able to make them bigger, you would have to space them apart to at least see what's going on. And the bigger size wouldn't make putting them on the "sides" seem like they are that far apart.

But, alas, this is probably all wishful thinking. I really don't have a problem hitting the right thing, or at least, aiming for the right thing. It's just that the hit box for everything seems to be too small for my fingers, especially that left/right thing. I bet if my iPad could fit/run the game, then that would be easier to play on!

17. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #97 oldsnake, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
    For all that Are scared to update it: i talk with The developers of The game,it's only a real "minor bug fixes" no game content has been added or removed,or obscurated,You can update Without problem as remain The same Uncut-Uncensored version.
    Ps:as already stated in a previous post by The Mod,it's a delta update,You don't need Space for The update,it's 1mb patch..

18. Devok

Devok Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2013
    About time, I knew this would go on sale, almost bought last week.

19. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    It's on sale Cause 1 May,Grab it now,It's a Masterpiece,also For People that have already played long time ago on PS2..and It's Fully Uncut,Uncensored,also KOTOR Is in sale from same Developer..

20. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Alright,Update 1.0.2 it's out:
    • Minor bug fixes and tweaks"
    For those Who take care having The Uncensored Version,wait My reply from Aspyr and don't Update. This "tweaks" it's not Clear..