Universal Fable Age (by Blue Tea Games US)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Apr 14, 2014.

1. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Darn I played the tutorial on my ipad ( have to in order to recieve iPhone progress ) and I got the 5* Aladdin after tutorial. I'm to far into my other game to start over so I loaded up my iPhone account. It was depressing seeing the Aladdin get deleted hehe to and you can't trade.

2. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    I got my first 4* after level 15. It wasn't until around 19? I believe I got my first 4. I had all 2 *'s until I got my referral monster. Use the diamonds you get for oracle gamble as well. Quest hereo draws usually just give normal :p

Just level your hereos up and use your links / heart stones wisely :)

The best hereos aren't just going to be handed to you.

3. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    This is my hero what do you all think? Also I do need more people to help with referrals if anyone can this is my code. RTzxZnn9ac

Also you can see the pic for my hero you'll get to help as a friend.

Attached Files:

4. Sequence

Sequence Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Dang guys. Guess I've just been lucky...

Attached Files:

5. kioshi

kioshi Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Brazil
    This was soft launched last year.

From the upcoming games thread about this game, where I found and started this thread here:

Global Release Date: April 11, 2014
    Platform: Universal
    Price: Free To Play

6. retrogiant

retrogiant Member

Apr 10, 2014
    So far I'm pretty intrigued. It's different enough from the other puzzlers I play (P&D and Marvel PQ). First tutorial only got a 4 star pull, figured I'd retry so started over and got the 5 star frog prince. Seems good enough. Feel free to add me guys i9lHpiZGaX

7. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Lucky! took me like 5 rerolls to get a 5* :p

8. Hephaestus

Hephaestus Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2014
    #68 Hephaestus, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
    My ID is: hSZs8AOA3P (case sensitive)
    If this post is at all helpful, I hope you'll put me down as a referral.

So, I just cleared Book 8, 'Origin of Gepetto'. Upon completing it, I was offered the chance to buy Gepetto, a 4*, for 20 gems. I didn't have enough so I declined, but it's something that people should keep in mind in case they want to save up before beating that to get a guaranteed 4*.

I also received Robin Hood, a 3*, from the friend point summon. He seems to be the second evolved form of the green starter (from his position in the monster book). So, although it says 1-2*, 3* are possible.

However, I'd definitely recommend starting an account now if you're at all interested in the game, because there's a very specific "godfest" going on right now for three powerful 5*s, Prince Charming, Aladdin, and the Frog Prince. I happened to get Charming right off the bat and have steamrolled the first eight worlds without a hitch.

Also, from examining my stats, it appears as though ALL passive skills take effect rather than just the leader's as in PAD. I'm inferring this fact because I have a monster with +25% fire resist as a sub and I show up as having that amount of resistance.

Another thing to note is that you can use potions to add a permanent third skill to your monsters...this skill is random, and so far I've seen +14 attack and +3% fire resistance. This falls under the "enchant" field in the monster's information.

Finally, they use skill books and potions for EXP feeding and + stats, respectively, rather than feeder monsters - and they don't take up inventory space.

9. Danjarus

Danjarus Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    i was able to capture belle

IMG_1306[1].jpg

10. Sequence

Sequence Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2012
    My favorite part. Also no party cost; you get a 4* or 5* fable you can use it right away.

I'll have to get used to not fusing units together... I guess just sell 1* and 2* fables? That's what I've been going so far.

Also, because evolve items/ exp items don't take up unit space, you can save your gems for more draws than having 100+ unit slots unlike other games like this.

11. Hephaestus

Apr 16, 2014
    I've been selling the 1*s, haven't gotten clogged up with 2*s yet.

One curiosity: I did get a fairy with what looks like a dark element, rather than one of RBG, which says it's used specifically for upgrading skills. I don't have anything with the corresponding skill so I haven't been able to test it, but it's a 3* with max level 1.

12. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    ^ you mean purple element? It says neutral for me. I have seen purple element/ tiles on the boars from time to time. Maybe you have something different but I have a 3* purple element character.

& I cannot believe that popped up. For me as well; ONE TIME DEAL for 22$ get a 4*! -_-

13. Hephaestus

Apr 16, 2014
    Yeah, the purple element.

I've never actually seen it on the board, but when selecting the Belle mission it says something about dark tiles appearing, so maybe they can be used there. In any case, its stats are so horrible I wouldn't use it even if I could.

14. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    Yeah, so what are they used for exactly?

And I forgot to mention. Enchanting your character is an awesome mechanic. They require materials ( you should have plenty if your on book 9-10 ) but they give extra attributes to your hereos. I got +40 hp on my leader.

15. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    My 'One time deal!' was for a 3* for 5 currency like. O RLY, I can get a 3 star for the same price I can get a 3-5* by gambling normally? WHERE DO I SIGN UP!\?!?!

16. Hephaestus

Apr 16, 2014

I think just skillup fodder.

Also, I just evolved Beast and he stayed at the same level, his max just went up when he changed forms. That's pretty good.

17. blueteagames

blueteagames Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Hey Guys, we're from the Fable Age team. If there's anything you'd like to learn more about the game, let us know. We're here to help!

18. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Im curious if the game has been around for so long, why are so many of us just hearing about you now? The game is nice and polished, any tips for new people starting out on the best way to level up quickly and build a strong team?

19. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I sent you a PM with my question, I like the game though good graphics and great matching system everything links perfectly. Also I love the little touches like the fable info for each character.

Have to throw this in also anyone needing referral please use RTzxZnn9ac

20. Azi

Azi Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2014
    #80 Azi, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
    Deleted