Universal Fable Age (by Blue Tea Games US)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Apr 14, 2014.

1. xJayTee

xJayTee New Member

Apr 15, 2014
    If anyone's looking for friends or a referral code, my id is: JHoir19On9

Got a good 4* leader for my first roll

2. airdan

airdan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Belize
    My code is ref213Re00 to add or use as referral.

3. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Nothing but code posts here now no one replying to anything else. I'll actually keep my Lancelot 4* he seems pretty awesome. His passive skill gives me back 5 links anytime I link and include water.

4. Anteros

Anteros Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Add me as your friend and use my code for referral to get rare hero, restart until you get a 4 star leader or higher.

jDdxvu74V

Copy paste my code.

5. Bubbapook

Bubbapook Active Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Have a question about one of the monster mechanics I've found.....

I don't know if any of you guys have tried the "key" quests (I think they unlock around Book 10), but I tried the Battle Elixir - Critical quest, and it has a mob in it (looks like a giant knight with a white skull) who I continuously did 0 damage to, even though my chars were all registering damage in the 1000's. It had two stone dog things along with it, and my hits to each of them only did 1pt (looked like they had around 20 health). Before I could whittle the dogs down the skull knight attacked me three times at once and killed me outright from ~2500 health.

Anyone know what the gimmick is? Cos he took 15 hits without taking a single point of damage. I'm guessing that you have to kill the dogs before you can damage him?

6. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Okay I rerolled about 5 times, finally got a 5 star. Now I can carry on with playing. (Maybe its just a mental thing, but I hate starting at a disadvantage)

7. mikeworld

mikeworld Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2013
    So sexist

8. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    #48 Xexist, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
    Im shocked you would come to that conclusion!

pPIIm8qdIf

Get your 5* hero here while he's hot!

9. bearbear222

bearbear222 New Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Code: ObiDVN2P7e

10. mikeworld

mikeworld Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2013
    Lol your name
    Get it?

11. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    I got a 3* after tutorial and didnt start over. I'm not the type to really exploit, I didn't mind. So to answer your question, you don't have to restart a 4* is plenty good.

So far I've gotten 2 4*s from packs and the referral 5*. I'm loving the game but the iap is STEEP in this game.

you don't need to buy iap. It's for increasing hero slots & gambling for hereos. You get a diamond everytime you level, and more from referrals. So you really don't need premium currency. It's only 1 to increase hero slot size by 5, I can hold 50 currently.

It's a 1$ per diamond, a little ridiculous. Enjoying the game though

12. 16bitAindo

16bitAindo Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2014
    I have been playing this game for a long time. It's nice to see it on TA and finally getting a bit of attention.

It's entirely possible to get the best Heroes in the game without spending a penny because the Devs are quite generous with the premium currency. They give it as a login bonus, you get one for finishing a quest book and then give them daily during special events etc.

The most recent update came about a week ago and added a lot more content. Apparently pets have been added but I have seen nothing about them in game.

It's usually pretty easy to get an email response from the Devs but I haven't heard back from them about the pet system. They are probably busy now that the game is getting some well deserved attention.

Also the game is actually older than Puzzle and Dragons so it's not a clone. The version history in the App Store is not accurate as I've been playing since at least last summer, possibly earlier.

My referral ID is mgsitkMBj7 if anyone wants to use it. I have 5/6* Heroes so my leader usually changes to suit events. In game name is Aindo.

13. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Unless you buy a bigger package. 85 stones is the 'best value' at $60. But seriously. Who want to blow that kinda money. Only people that have too much of it thats who :p

14. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I haven't played since I started as I feel like I'm missing out not getting a 5* to start : (

15. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Okay but apparently its still only 4 months old, as far as IOS gaming goes.

So restart?

16. 16bitAindo

Mar 15, 2014
    No, it's older than that. I have only played it on iOS. Like I said, the version history is not accurate. Either that or the first date in the version history was the first update since release but the release date isn't included for some reason.

I remember sending the Devs an email asking if it was still being worked on because there had been no update since I began playing. There have been a few now.

17. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    #57 Xexist, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
    [​IMG]

18. 16bitAindo

Mar 15, 2014
    I'm not entirely sure what it is you are trying to prove. The Facebook posts go back to November last year and it was available long before that.

19. 16bitAindo

Mar 15, 2014
    I got by thanks to the leaders of other players. Until about level 30 the best hero I got was a Four Star Beast. Were you expecting to be showered with the best heroes in the game when it's free to play lol? Takes a bit of time and effort if you aren't willing to invest some money, just like any other f2p game.

20. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    #60 Xexist, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
    Well, I think its painfully obvious what Im trying to prove.

If there is some kinda crazy conspiracy and the facebook page is lying about when the ios version was released, then fine you win. This is the oldest game ever released. I found a new picture proving you are right!

[​IMG]