faadvip dead?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by chickdigger802, Sep 26, 2010.

1. chickdigger802

chickdigger802 Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Atlanta GA
    My review thingy has been pending for over a week now and the promised 4-5 apps a week still doesn't exist. I guess this service was too good to be true?

2. tzual

tzual Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Yeah same here. I posted a review for Battle Bears -1 about a week ago and haven't gotten anything.

3. Elimin8

Elimin8 Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Posted mine a week ago and got it within 15 minutes of posting review

But since it's launched they havent added any new games :(

4. Whosatm

Whosatm Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Me too... I'm glad I'm not the only one. I was actually about to post about this.

5. acrotran

acrotran Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Nothing for my review either, but then I already owned it, so they didn't get any money out of me, so I'm not surprised if they don't pay me for the review.

6. ICS Mobile

ICS Mobile Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2009
    if you have not received any credits, please send an email to the contact page here:
    http://faadvip.com/contact.php

And They will handle the issue promptly! If they don't pm me!

7. Shakshuka

Shakshuka Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Same here

I posted review for todogenius on October 15th and even though other apps cleared, todo still pending. I emailed faadvip support 3 times and every time I got the same automated repply to wait longer or check reviews. My review is showing up, so something is off.

8. w143

w143 Member

Dec 6, 2010
    It has been over a month and no updates at all. It seems dead now. Feel bad for those who actually paid for apps and hoping to get iTunes credits back.

9. acrotran

acrotran Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    They are offering 130 credits to review Tiki Totems 2 ($.99)
    Not sure I want to play that game, and a little dubious that they will still be around when it's time to send out gift cards.