FaadVIP - Broken site with horrible customer service - AVOID THEM

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ASFx, Oct 14, 2010.

1. htp24

htp24 Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Just to chip in my 2c, I requested a paypal payment on Jan. 14th, still haven't received it. Also, I requested they credit me for a review back in December (attached screenshots of the accepted review, even) but I get form responses in return (engineers are looking at the problem).

I imagine ICS/Joe is a busy person - I sent him a PM nine days ago, no luck. That being said, it shouldn't be his responsibility for the site to get its act together...

Just be warned, the site is hit or miss, buy apps at your own peril. To their credit, some of the apps were worth the asking price (but not all).

2. Quantum Apocalypse

Quantum Apocalypse Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    I registered in the first few days of FAADVIP launching and emailed the guys there a while back about the operation regions and I would like to inform everyone that FAADVIP ONLY OPERATES IN THE US. If you are in France, there is APPVIP.

3. htp24

htp24 Member

Jan 25, 2011
    As I understand it, appvip manages faadvip.

In any event, I can provide some good news: I emailed FAAD, and Joe of FAAD fame took care of the problem. Never was credited for that one review, but I was paid out in the end.