FAADChat (Free App A Day) app

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by ICS Mobile, Dec 9, 2011.

1. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    In your face. Schooled. Super seated!

Anyway, thanks for clearing that up.

2. Arashi541

Arashi541 Well-Known Member

Hey is anyone here using this app? I recently joined but am absolutely astounded by the moronic things people are saying in the chat.

3. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    I use the app, sometimes chat.

4. ICS Mobile

ICS Mobile Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2009
    Agree! There was an automated mod system in there and obviously it's no working, so we're recruiting an army of mods on Monday!

5. RaptorF35

RaptorF35 Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Computer Technician
    On a Motherboard
    Alright, so I see what you're saying but you did it a bit...angrily it seems. Maybe it woulda been better to quietly tell us that it is, in fact, a collaborative event, instead of throwing all those exclaimation points in there :)

Anyway, I say we put this behind us. I'm looking forward to what other freebies come our way, been a great Dec. so far!

6. Arashi541

Arashi541 Well-Known Member

Oooh what qualifications do you have to have to be a mod?

7. ICS Mobile

Aug 1, 2009
    Just be a responsible individual, I guess :)..I am not quiet sure yet we're meeting on Monday to finalize the criteria.

8. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    Yeah collaborations are generally accepted and advertised by both parties. One half taking ownership of a collaboration isn't really a collaboration after all huh? Like on Flight Control the collaboration would say --- EA Daily Deals in COLLABORATION with FAAD presents Flight Control......

If all this thread is going to create are arguments there is no point in having it, is there?

9. ICS Mobile

Aug 1, 2009
    #29 ICS Mobile, Dec 10, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
    ...Moving on....people are getting quality good free apps, that's all that matters..

10. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    Since this thread is supposed to be about the new FAAD app - FAAD Chat - it is getting moved to the iOS apps section to preserve the integrity of the Price Drop Forum.

If someone discovers a free FAAD game then feel free to start a thread in the Price Drop Forum but since this thread is getting off topic of free deals it is being moved to the appropriate forum.

11. xxteargodxx

xxteargodxx Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Male
    NJ
    I wouldnt mind being a Chat Moderator ICS if you need a few. I am a responsible adult and I hang out in chat for a few hours before bed and in the morning when I wake up.

Also just so you are aware, I heard people chatting about how there are hackings going on with people who jailbreak and hack the app to unlock all the items and trade them to other people.

My FAAD name is xxteargodxx if you are interested in making me a mod.

12. ICS Mobile

Aug 1, 2009
    Thanks! We're setting up a process on Monday! But pm me!!

13. XZS2JH

XZS2JH New Member

Dec 13, 2011
    "*******Please read carefully*******
    Hello. my user name on FAAD chat is XZS2JH. i couldn't help but notice all the anti-rule acts that seems to be happening in the chat. Obviously the automated MOD is not working. I recently made a group with people eager to make this chat clean. the group is call team assault. we currently have approx. 25 members. (i am limiting the members to 30 max.)
    ***we have one request we think will help your app without going through much trouble. team assault would like to be made permanant MODs who have the power to kick or permanatly/temporarly ban users off chat who is going against the rule. if it needed be, we will provide reasons for why we decided on such actions. we will warn them upto 5 times and a minimum of 2 times before taking this action. please consider this thoroughly and do not ignore this as a spam mail. we are trying to make this app better and cleaner for the people. thank you. we will also make sure to limit (to null) that ppl with jb devices cannot giveaway avatars or bubbles. i also heard that you are choosing perm mods today how many slots left are there? i have 7 highly recommend ppl for becoming perm MODs.

14. Blazingmoon

Blazingmoon New Member

Dec 13, 2011
    Hello. My accout on FAAD chat is blazingmoon. I am part of the group XZS2JH mentioned. I completely agree with all that was mentioned in that post, and please consider me along with our group to be moderators.

15. XZS2JH

XZS2JH New Member

Dec 13, 2011
    #35 XZS2JH, Dec 13, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
    @ICS Mobile what is your user name on FAAD chat? can you please explain in detail what you will do, as in what this "process" is? I did see the user FAAD log in yesterday and join a room, but he would not reply to me. is it and automated bot? i will pm you this msg thanks.

16. Jaketr00

Jaketr00 New Member

Jun 13, 2012
    I think there should Be another free app

I think the app called scribblenauts remix should be free for a day.