Universal Extreme Gear: Demolition Arena (by Zero Games Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by VirtualBoyFreak, Mar 29, 2016.

1. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    I've already purchased the $200,000 pack and was able to do the 2nd upgrade across the board on the level 23 car. Man it's freaken fast now. I ran out of gold. I'm going to play now to see how you adjusted the gold pay outs.

Something you should think of is just fast unlocking the levels for $1 each. Some of them are sooooooooo expensive. I guess I just need to play more.

Thank you for the lowered prices. I'm most likely going to purchase another $200,000 cash pack and a gold pack today. I want to support you guys and this game.

I want to implore you to move up the timetable for the repositioning of control buttons. I know you have your plans but it's so uncomfortable to play.

Thank you for all the support you've given this awesome game!

Billy

2. Pehel

Pehel Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2016
    Video Game Creator
    Paris area (in France, you know, Cheese and wine .
    Hi Billy,

Golds will need again more balance for sure. But we hope that after next update (1.3), we will never need again to change anything about this as it will be good enough.

About Arenas, it's hard for us to really know as we have very different feedbacks from players. Some already unlocked nearly everything while others find it difficult. I think we need a bit more time to have better estimations.

The main problem is that we are a small team and we have to choose if we improve first Golds rewards and missions/achievements or control positionning.
    We choose first to improve Golds and missions before the control positionning as we have more negative feedbacks about this. But don't worry, we'll also work on control positionning just after that ;)

Hope this could help ! :)

3. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #123 LordShad0wz, May 10, 2016
    Last edited: May 10, 2016
    I understand. I really do. I just purchased the 12 pack of gold and another 200k pack of cash. I'm going to finish upgrading my level 23 car. After that I'll start saving up to unlock more arenas. I'm just worried I'll be to level 36 quick and then have that last car to upgrade hahaha.

But I've now spent more than $20 on your game plus watched so many ads. So I am showing you I am supportive. It's a damn fun game.

I have another request actually. Why don't you have a cash doubler permanent in app purchase? I would buy this in a heartbeat. It would go perfectly with the no ads and unlimited fuel and make it a complete game. A lot of people like to buy currency doublers. This is a fact.

Billy

4. Pehel

Pehel Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2016
    Video Game Creator
    It will be in the game, but not now. We have so much things to do that I think it will come far later.
    Right now we prefer to concentrate on things that annoy players and improve the game than add more in-app purchases.

And we will continue to add at the same time more arenas and cars as we have to give our artist something to do while dev improve the rest of the game :D

5. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #125 LordShad0wz, May 10, 2016
    Last edited: May 10, 2016
    You should make arenas with death traps. Like a car crusher or something like that.

Also speaking of art. Why do the colors change in the outside arena? My car is red/black. In the open the black changes to a lighter color and it's weird. Is there anyway to fix it? It's only in the outside arenas.

Billy

6. Pehel

Pehel Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2016
    Video Game Creator
    I may happen in the Fun Park (it is in the Fun Park right ??).
    Sun Reflection shaders on car bodies is a bit too strong I think. There's a way to fix it but it's a quite heavt task and we will not work on it soon as it requires more people than we have to work on this.
    Dunno why, but it seems that depending on the device, the effect is not the same ...

7. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Yes! You are spot on. I understand. You have to prioritize.

I have two more questions.

1) the engine upgrade, is that basically how much damage you can take since there's separate upgrades for speed and acceleration?

2) suspension, does that only do turning radius or does it also keep your tires on longer?

I'm prioritizing my upgrades and just wondered. The level 23 car after level 2 upgrades is really fast. So as I said I purchased another $200,000 cash and more gold and trying to decide to do the engine or suspension 3rd upgrade right now and then it would leave me enough to unlock another arena.

Billy

8. Pehel

Pehel Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2016
    Video Game Creator
    1) Yes you're right! Engine upgrades is related to strengh only, not Speed and acceleration. So, having a nice Engine will help you to keep longer your speed and acceleration despite taking heavy damages. It will also be slightly improved in future update (that's the kind of things we include in "bug fixes" things ...)

2) Yes it also help you to keep your tires longer. Nice suspension will help you to not see your tires go away too easily in case of heavy crashes.

I know that's not very clear for everyone, but it was a bit hard to explain this into the game as we wanted short description of upgrades. (as for example "Engine Resistance" was too long to be in the upgrade menu of the garage. So we just kept "Engine".)

9. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Ok,

So I said screw it. I went and made a final additional purchase lol. I've become a whale. I can't help it. I like the game and want to see you guys be successful. I went and purchased an additional $500,000 cash. With all my previous purchases it allowed me to totally max out the level 23 car and I was also able to unlock the warship and mall parking arenas.

I have to say fully upgraded the level 23 car is a tank! It's fast! I'm totally smashing other cars. I primarily only play multiplayer and I rarely come in greater than 2nd place.

As far as the arenas. I absolutely love the warship arena. With all the choppers and fighters flying around it's fantastic. Also I was laughing I knocked myself and another car off the end of the ship! I didn't realize that would happen! It was fantastic. We both just went over the side. Lol

The multi level arena was pretty good too. A lot of times the cars are falling through from the top though so most of the action takes place on the lower level.

I still have 2 more arenas to unlock but I'm out of gold and cash now. So time to play. I'm going to skip the level 32 car and save for the level 36 car. I KNOW that's going to be expensive to buy and upgrade. So I will start saving now lol.

Billy

10. Pehel

Pehel Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2016
    Video Game Creator
    Yes I recommand you to save your money and golds now. So for the next update, you'll be able to buy all of this more easily and combined with the additional achievement system, you'll buy it more easily ;)

As far as you ramp up the leaderboard, you'll encounter stronger players cars, but it will earn you more money when destroying it :)

We're thinking about an additionnal screen at the end of each game to show how players have won their money, so they will understand what are the better things to do to win more credits when playing.

11. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    How does the multiplayer matchmaking work? For instance I notice almost every multiplayer game I play there's always someone named Benny. Sometimes I notice totally different players but a lot of the time I'm seeing the same names no matter when I'm on.

I'd love to be able to get into a game with you and the devs and kick your ass lol

Also something you might think about adding is a way to try out the different arenas before buying them. Like a preview. Or make them available in multiplayer only.

Billy

12. Pehel

Pehel Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2016
    Video Game Creator
    It's very simple : it takes players who are around your XP level and average score. So, Benny must have very similar way to play as you do. :D

I'm pretty sure I encountered some people from the forum some time ago ! (but it wasn't you). I've currently fall around 120-130 th place but I'll try to come back to the top 100 soon. My iD in the game is Pehel ;)
    But most of us are not so well ranked (producer of the game must be around 4500th place for example).
    And you can't kick my ass as my car is too beautiful and powerful :cool:

We thought about it during development, but the possibility to load the 3D scene of arenas for previews only would be a bit too "heavy" for the game. (dunno how to translate it ...). So I don't think we'll make it, but it would have been a good idea I think.

13. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    My name is LordShadowz, my car number is 69, and my team name is Touch Arcade. I'm level 29 and around rank 260.

Billy

14. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Oh and I meant to say absolutely an awesome idea to have the end screen detailing how you earned your money and experience. That would be fantastic! I always wonder how it works out. Honestly I've never made 5k. The most I've ever made was yesterday I made 4,665. I wish there was a cash doubler IAP I'd buy the shit out of that. I know I know you have to prioritize. I'm just saying.

Billy

15. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Pehel,

Did you get my private message on the exploit?

Billy

16. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    #136 LordShad0wz, May 24, 2016
    Last edited: May 24, 2016
    I finally unlocked the last stage I had left. The Space hangar. I have to say I really like it. It's a really fun arena!

It took a while to earn the gold but I finally did it hehe

Holy crap! Hahahaha the doors to the hangar opened and we all got sucked out into space!!! Man this is an awesome arena!

"No one can hear you scream!"

Lol

Billy

17. Pehel

Pehel Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2016
    Video Game Creator
    That was a very nice idea from our artist to add this one. Definitely one of my favorite too ! :)

We don't communicate that much since few time, but we're working hard on the next update which will have a bit more content than expected.

Then, after the two next updates, we'll see if we continue or not to support the game.

18. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Well I hope you do. It's such a great game and That's why I've spent so much. I just can't wait to move the controls. They are killing me.

Billy

19. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    I'm just checking in. It's been a long time. How's the next update coming along? I still play everyday!

Billy

20. Pehel

Pehel Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2016
    Video Game Creator
    It will be released before the end of summer. And it will contain far more content than expected at the beginning, with new cars, new arenas, new customization elements, an achievement system and we're working right now on the controls customization :)