Universal Exiled Kingdoms RPG (By David Ballestrino)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Repulsa, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Dang I used to be able to do the over 100 mb download over cellular just by re starting my device but I cant seem to do it anymore with IOS 10... so looks like I need to wait to download this after work.

2. davagorn

davagorn Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    Wow, nice! I just restarted at easy. I want the Normal settings, but I'd rather have the dungeon saving. Good tip.

3. Carabak

Carabak Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2015
    Any spells for the cleric class? Looks good but prefer a magic class character to warrior/rogue.

4. Baron Cappuccino

Baron Cappuccino Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Aug 1, 2011
    Member-Owner Steampunk Cafe, LLC
    Plainfield, CT
    #24 Baron Cappuccino, Sep 30, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
    When I abandoned my iPad/iPhone combo for the, in my opinion, best of both worlds iPhone 6+, one of my regrets was losing Spiderweb's portfolio. This looks like it definitely scratches that itch. I'm downloading it now and will grab the iap straight away.

Edit: This is great! I love games with complex character building. I'm running a very helpful and friendly strength and endurance warrior. Got to town and did a quest.

5. Tikanderoga

Tikanderoga Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2012
    IT Sys Admin
    Lismore
    I really like this game.
    Very much Diablo like.

You go, kill, loot, repeat.
    But grindy but that's what Diablo was about too: you grind until you get better stuff.

6. loox

loox Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2011
    Small gripe: this game is a little too difficult on normal (and easy some easy is same as normal except you renew up to half life idle in dungeons and you can quick save in dungeons).

I don't know if it's because I'm a cleric and Heal spell costs 6 mana! Or what?

Anyone else ageee?

7. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Graphics arent really doing it for me but pretty cool game.

8. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    #28 JohnnyClash, Oct 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    Fun stuff right here.

9. DezTheSpic

DezTheSpic Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2014
    How do you view the beastiary?

10. BlackEyedGamer

BlackEyedGamer Active Member

Sep 15, 2016
    Stupid question. How do you buy the unlock?

I click on the "Store" option - then get presented with two options:

> Free license

> Full license

But, try as I might - touching any part of the box containing the "Full license" text, including the "Register Now!" green button, just results in quitting out of this menu.

Any ideas? Am I missing something, or something not quite right? Full re-install, reboot, etc... all those shenanigans, but still... :-(

11. vapourtrail

vapourtrail Member

May 7, 2009
    Like the game a lot, bought the full version and played it quite a bit over the weekend. Big world and a fair/nice grind which I like.

But I'm having a problem today. I tried to load it up at work here and it keeps crashing on me either at the main screen or after I move for a few seconds. Repeatedly.

Was playing it at home not 10 hours ago no problems. Nothing has changed but my location. I'm on an iPod touch latest gen, not half full, all apps closed out, cycled restarts, etc. I have not updated to iOS 10 yet. Didn't have a crash in the 12 hours I played until changing my physical location this morning.

12. MintCity

MintCity Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2016
    I am torn between this,

13. MintCity

MintCity Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2016
    I am torn between getting this, Siralim 2, or Ember. I can currently only get one. Any opinions or suggestions? Also, because I'm needy, can you explain why?

14. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    I hear they're all great. This one has a little more action RPG vibe, where you can actually press an attack button. Ember, which I've been playing a little more of, has a more strategy attack, where you don't have a button smashing attack button, but special move buttons and otherwise you attack whatever you drag your character to automatically. Kind of like Baraveheart Legacy. This one has more of a retro look compared with Ember, which has a much more current-gen console/PC look to it. But at the end of the day, they're both great for what they are. I haven't played either Siralim games, so I can't weigh-in on that sequel.

15. RHess00

RHess00 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    When I touch the Full license box, the menu closes but the iTunes password box pops up. So yeah something is not quite right.

16. Jusvah

Jusvah Active Member

Feb 23, 2015
    @RHess00, @BlackEyedGamer: try restoring your purchase - that did the trick for me - not sure if y'all mentioned this in your posts but give it a shot if you haven't tried that already!

Love this game btw!

17. Jusvah

Jusvah Active Member

Feb 23, 2015
    Also, for the developer, I've tried making a donation but not able to choose any option - each one closes the donation screen. Please look into this so we gamers can help make this game even bigger and even more awesome!!

18. DavicBVal

DavicBVal Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2016
    #38 DavicBVal, Oct 4, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
    Hello everyone, I am the game developer. I came here as the forums were mentioned in one very friendly review of the game. Thanks to everyone for playing and for providing feedback.

Regarding any tech issues, please report them to me using the support link in the game main menu (it merely opens an email to my address). Purchases and donations seem to be working fine for most users and no one reported a problem, but the iOS version of the game has been out for less than a week, so I wouldn't be surprised if some fixes are needed. The "core" of the game should work fine however, having being extensively tested by the android playerbase for 9 months.

I'll try to pay a visit from time to time, but I'm easily reachable at the Exiled Kingdoms forums. There's a lot of information available there (and a very complete wiki, for those not minding spoilers).

Have fun everyone! And welcome to the Kingdoms. ;)

19. brainbean

brainbean Member

Jul 22, 2012
    This ones a winner.

20. Jusvah

Jusvah Active Member

Feb 23, 2015
    @Davic - thanks so much for dropping by - really enjoying your great game!!