Universal Exiled Kingdoms RPG (By David Ballestrino)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Repulsa, Sep 28, 2016.

1. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    I really hope you can replace the cloud system saving as I'm one of those unfortunates where the iPad game crashes.

But worth mentioning in the meantime is that it is possible to use File Sharing to transfer your iOS save to the Steam version and vice-versa, allowing you to play at home on your pc and continue playing away..if you have both versions of coarse. (and Steam has a sale on atm ;)

2. DavicBVal

DavicBVal Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2016
    Next update may solve the Google Play Games crash, although we're still testing it. Anyone willing to give it a go can contact me at [email protected]

3. DavicBVal

Oct 4, 2016
    Just released version 1.2.1110 which (at least for several testers) fixes the cloud crashes. It also solves some freezing issues that were happening on iOS 12 Beta and improves performance.

4. DavicBVal

Oct 4, 2016
    Released update 1.2.1114 which adapts the UI to the curved screen devices like the iPhoneX.

5. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Just re-download the game, in the last version the game keep crush after I enable the cloud saving, and the function always disable, so I have to active it every time I enter the game, then the game keep crush after few second.

I use iPhone 7 plus to play the game.

6. DavicBVal

Oct 4, 2016
    Some users still have crashes with the connection to Google cloud service, sorry about that. I know Game Center would work better, but as I have thousands of players that exchange their cloud games between android/iOS, I am trying all I can to make it work first.

7. allsopj84

allsopj84 Active Member

Jun 13, 2018
    Male
    Really tempted to buy this game but slightly put off by the comments around the cloud save not working. Has this been fixed? I am on an iPhone XS with the latest firmware. This is an important feature to me as I am on the apple upgrade programme and change my phone every year so wouldn’t want to lose hours of progress when getting a new phone.

8. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    #228 stubbieoz, Oct 25, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    @allsopj84
    If you do a backup of your iPhone, which no doubt you will do, when you reinstall the backup to your new phone the game will have your save files.
    Also you can manually get the save file if you connect your phone to iTunes, iExplorer or similar and under File Sharing in Exiled Kingdoms you will see a EK.bat file. Copy this to your pc. You can then get this file later and put it back onto your phone.

Cloud saving is not working with iOS properly as far as I know, though I haven’t tried it for some time as I have had no need.

The dev might reply here with more info, but at least you can rest easy with the info I supplied that you can continue your game on a new phone. :)