Universal Evolution: The Video Game (by North Star Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BigDich, Feb 12, 2019.

1. AlexFerrigno

AlexFerrigno Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    England
    Man. Just took me about half a dozen tries to beat the first real campaign level.

This is a cool game but I am not making the right choices yet clearly :(

2. islesfan

islesfan Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Male
    Teacher
    Nevada
    I love the game, and I really want to give them my money, but I can’t find out how to do so. Someone mentioned entering “normal” mode on the map, but there is no “normal” mode on the map.

3. justelvis81

justelvis81 Active Member

Feb 25, 2016
    It should say normal in the top right corner on the map screen (campaign) if you press it it should then give you the option to buy the full version

4. AltsKev

AltsKev Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2016
    Male
    Developer
    The new update crop the screen on the both side, i don't understand why dev can't go full screen and why its still too small for iphone X and other :(

5. islesfan

islesfan Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Male
    Teacher
    Nevada
    Thank you. That showed up after several rounds of the tutorial, so I was finally able to buy. Love the game!

6. ShinHadoukin

ShinHadoukin Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2015
    Has anyone heard if they are looking at full screen for X series iPhones? Text improvement for the phones to be more visible/not so tiny?

Amazing game, play it, but it...but I would love to see some UI improvement (size & visibility).

7. Unordinary

Unordinary Well-Known Member

May 15, 2018
    Amsterdam
    With the new update you can now play async games

8. skoptic

skoptic Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2015
    I’m so happy about this, it seems like a fairly solid implementation - it does some auto feeding and I’ve seen some notification oddness around that and you can only async with a friend rather than random matchmaking, but since backing on Kickstarter I’ve been waiting for this, so big thumbs up!