Universal Evilibrium: Soul Hunters (by Creative Mobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gwarmaxx, Jan 24, 2018.

1. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    Actually I believe apples AppStore rules have changed that dev technically can’t offer incentives for positive reviews or something I can’t remember I remember it was like in September or maybe before that toucharcade did an article about it

2. OrcWorkGames

OrcWorkGames Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2018
    1. We were thinking of IAPs but we are afraid it would bring out bad emotions from some players... but the thought is still there :)
    2. AppStore bans apps for such practice currently.
    3. We'll browse the web searching for those once we fix the current bugs. We are only 3 people at the moment.
    4. We already did it :) will do dome more optimization once we have some money to pay for that service.

thanks for being so responsive.

3. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    Thanks. We'll try that

4. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Unfortunately you can’t utilize other game names as a keyword search for yours lol it like supposedly can take business away from others or it’s some kind of infringement lol I can’t remember I just remember when I suggested the same thing to another dev about their game I got schooled lol.

The IAPs do deter people from buying but I think at this point it might be a good idea, just note on top before any description or anything that they are purely optional and they are still getting a full experience without it. No paywalls, etc.

5. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Oh btw what I meant earlier by sliding your finger to open squares. You know when you enter a dungeon the whole thing consists of tapping squares to see what’s underneath and clearing the spaces to find the exit, while some squares have enemies, treasure boxes, coins, potions, or nothing. What I’m saying is allow us to set our finger down and just slide it around and it’ll start clearing all the squares we slide our fingers over unless an enemy pops up then it’s be normal with the Xs around em. I was just saying not just this game but most games like it, like dungelot. You have to tap every single square to clear it out and it just gets sooo tedious. Plus it’d set you apart from dungelot (well besides the monster catching and the battles) cause the exploring would be smoother. And you can just have 2 fingers sliding together to move the dungeon map around. It could even be an option to turn on or off from settings.

6. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    Hmm... Gotta think it over :)

7. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Actually I’ve helped a few indie developers test updates and new game mechanics before they release them officially through TestFlight if you’re interested. I’d be happy to help test any new mechanics or test out the balancing of the epic bats lol or just anything. No catch I just want to help. You guys deserve more recognition and so does this game.

8. ioso

ioso Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2017
    Male
    Are the sales growing? I posted the game in some topics on reddit

9. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    #129 Repulsa, Feb 2, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
    I can’t tell you how mAny premium games have gone f2p and gotten deleted from my iPad lately. I love this game I really hope the developers aren’t as lame as so many others turn out to be. DO NOT please for the love of god go f2p with this one, I buy games as premium expecting them to stay that way. In game purchases such as extra levels/characters dlc etc are ok but extra lives/currency .... not so much

10. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    Thank you. We shall see the influence in a day or two once the iTunes data kicks in

11. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    We planned to sell new Chapters in this game to keep the project alive. Going f2p with a game like this is useless, it needs a completely different balance and game cycle.
    If we do survive then the PvP Arena with ratings and stuff would be as a separate mode. The premium version players will have special artifacts and cards though, the ones that could only be earned through single player campaign. But this is all only in the pipe-line somewhere

12. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701

you got also my 5 stars and little review in the appstore.

hope it helps to keep your projects for this beauty alive.

13. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    I'm still getting roasted by that goblin boss. His special attack one-shots all of my characters. I feel stuck right now.. any tips?

14. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Hanks for your reply and showing that you guys have integrity as developers :) I will buy every chapter you release!

15. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    I don’t know off the top of my head but 1 you can click the boss so your ranged attacks focus on him while your front line fights their frontline. 2 save your attack buff you get from clearing squares to X10 and also make sure your monsters skills are ready to go right from the start. Also you check your goblin to see what element his attacks are and use a frontline monster with a higher resistant to it. The stone wall has the best resistances in the game so far. It just doesn’t have any dodge and only 2000 health. But it’s resistences can make up for that since it takes less damage.

16. UnhappyUnlucky

UnhappyUnlucky Well-Known Member

#136 UnhappyUnlucky, Feb 3, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
    Going to buy this game on Sunday once I get my itune gift cards. Have you ever thought of sending a promo code to various youtubers who focused primarily on iOS games? Im sure they would like to do a gameplay or review video on your game if you send them a free game in exchange. Might bring some much needed attention to the existence of your game that way

Touchgameplay, tapgameplay, techzamazing, and rrvirus come to mind

17. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    I don't have the stonewall, just wolf + skeleton (plus 2 starting ones). Guess I should farm for the wall.

18. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    We have sent letters to many but almost no one replied. Youtubers get a lot of emails from devs. There names were not on the list. We shall try again with a new pitch :)

19. UnhappyUnlucky

UnhappyUnlucky Well-Known Member

#139 UnhappyUnlucky, Feb 3, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
    Try direct messaging Techzamazing and Redribbon (youtube channel named rrvirus). They are active members here and I’m sure they would like to help. They post gameplay of almost every games but I have not seen your game as of yet. I have always known them to be courteous and helpful. They are part of toucharcade community. Another person who you could try is AppUnwrapper. She’s my favorite youtuber who specializes in making commentary, walkthroughs, and reviews for iOS games. She used to come here often but I have not seen her in awhile

20. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    I’m surprised none of the youtubers have jumped on since Evilibrium is on toucharcades hot games list it’s number 8 which is pretty high.

I thought the stone wall was a starting monster lol I forgot I guess what you start with. Wolf, skeleton, healer, and the worm? Yeh. You can always farm for new mons. As long as the monster shows up in the first 1 or 2 levels of the dungeon and you’re at least strong enough to beat them the. That’s all you need to farm a monster even to summon it straight as a rare. The greaT thing about the stone wall is it doesn’t evolve and it doesn’t need artifacts. It maxes out at lvl 50 and it levels fast. I also highly recommend farming for the pixie and the zombie. Pixie is a fairly strong back-middle ranged monster and the zombie is a decent tank with a skill that hits front and middle monsters.