Universal Evilibrium: Soul Hunters (by Creative Mobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gwarmaxx, Jan 24, 2018.

1. aldeth84

aldeth84 Member

Sep 11, 2015
    Awesome game, very fun to play.

The epic bats are really overpowered. I have the entire roster of rares and can only beat 5 level dungeons if epic bats don't block my way.

The epic materials needed for epic evolves are really hard to get also.

2. OrcWorkGames

OrcWorkGames Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2018
    Thanks for the feedback. We shall have to revise the bat stats and the epic artifact drop chance.

3. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    Lol I knew I wasn’t trippin when I said something like 3 or 4 days ago about the bats. I just kept calling em bat bosses which seeing it would have made things make more sense if I had just said epic bats. The one poster I saw earlier said they’re possible with luck which is true. Even though I have died from them 99% of the time I have been able to kill a couple. I always knew these kinds of games were supposed to be hard but I definitely felt something was not right here, lol. The game is definitely great but once you get most of the starting mons plus a few extras to rare lvl 30 it really slows down because it takes a lot of runs in dungeons with bats that you can’t kill to possibly get the materials needed to evolve them. So far I’ve only been lucky enough to evolve the kobold to epic. I’m sad the beefy zombie only goes to 3*s he’s amazing!

Please dev think about increasing the beefy zombies max rarity from 3 to at least 4* I really enjoy using him but once my all my other monsters move up to epic he will be useless like he stone wall is now.

4. ssxia

ssxia Member

Feb 24, 2012
    #104 ssxia, Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    I tried the lower level EPIC bats at level 3 of the 5 levels dungeon again and it did not resurrect. I could not beat the level 4 EPIC bats with a team of level 40 kabold and wolf and level 30 healer. When I almost killed it, it just sucked back the blood and returned to full health in one second from my almost died monsters. I think last time it did not resurrect itself but it returned to full health when it almost died. Anyway beating high level EPIC bat sure need to kill it in 1-2 shots, which made it almost impossbile if you only have the same level EPIC monsters. They need to be nerf.

I have another question regarding the artifacts. Are there any artifacts only appear in the last level dungeons crown treature box? i.e., for a 5 level dungeons, do level 4 crown treasure boxes yield different artifcats than level 5 crown treasure boxes?

5. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    I’m startin to see what the dev meant by try using the pixie and wisp. Now I still get my butt kicked but once I get the wisp leveled up I’m gonna try again. Using both. I love the pixie lol he looks cool but I’ve tried different combos using the tanky zombie and pixie and goblin/worm/bat any 2 that has a regular attack and special that can target the bat while the tank works on the front. I really think it wouldn’t be a problem if the bats dodge wasn’t so high. I swear it’s at like 80% it’s the only reason I can’t kill em. I popped in to a level earlier and I hit the block to my right and left and both had epic bats lol what terrible luck I died and had to abort before I could even get into the dungeon.

6. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Btw I haven’t seen the bats come back to life I’ve only seen them be almost dead then be fully healed after an attack. But never dead and gone and then all of a sudden back again.

7. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    There is a certain pool of artifacts for different treasure box types. The lower it is in the dungeon the higher is the chance of getting and epic or legendary item

8. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    We need to draw them. We shall have the new zombies if we make enough money to continue working on the game. We have not sold many copies so far. :-(

9. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Well that sucks. Sounds like a job for marketing! Just start telling people it’s a cross between dungelot and darkest dungeons. Lol I mean it is but still. If I knew anyone that played games on mobile devices I’d recommend it. But I’m the only person I know that does. I only have 1 friend and he absolutely hates playing games with touch controls so he won’t even consider playing a mobile game, only PC and consoles.

10. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    Proper marketing is by far beyond our budget. Almost no one gave us a rating in the AppStore not to mention adding words to it :-( so we are a bit confused at the moment on what to do next.

11. ioso

ioso Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2017
    Male
    You could create a Thread in the reddit iosgaming subreddit as the Developer and ask for feedback. Im sure this would help you and create a subreddit about the game with a ama maybe

12. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Dev, if you can. Can you look into adding the ability to allow us to slide our finger to open the boxes and not just tap? The levels are so big it can get a little tedious just tapping all the time I’d love to be able to just slide to clear the boxes away if I want and use a two finger sliding motion to move the map around. Which is something I hardly do anyways since you can’t see much cause it’s all dark.

13. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    #113 OrcWorkGames, Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    If you are talking about opening boxes when exiting the dungeon then you could just tap the "Exit" button and all chest will open automatically.

14. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    There is a topic there already created by someone but there are only 5 comments. There is no free promotion anymore in stores, you have to buy traffic, spend loads of money on advertising and etc to become visible to the public. If we don't find a publisher soon we would not survive. We sold only 1003 copies of the game worldwide so far. It is next to nothing :-(

15. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Really sad to hear that the game hasn't sold well so far. #
    I immediately went to my App Store and wrote a positive review because as a single gamer that is the about the best I can do to help you guys.
    If we as players want to get updates and maybe even chapter two then I ask that every one here who is enjoying the game to do the same.
    It might help.

Oh and thanks to the dev for fixing the iPad version so quick. Game interface is now great. #

16. ssxia

ssxia Member

Feb 24, 2012
    I assume you mean that for the same tresure box(such as the crown one), they yield the same pool of artifacts, but the lower level you go the higher chance of getting epic or legendary artifacts? I.e the crown treasure box at level 1 of the dungeon can still yield legendary artifacts, just chances are much smaller than the ones at level 10 of the dungeon. is my understanding correct?

On the other hand, will you consider adding retreat option? one monster getting killed is much better than getting swept all 3 monsters. You can program that there are certain % of retreat failures.

17. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    Thank you! :)

18. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    Your assumption is correct.
    Sorry, there will not be a retreat option. The game is about planning your actions and being punished for careless actions. :)

19. ssxia

ssxia Member

Feb 24, 2012
    I can think of a couple of ways to generate revenue and promote the games.

1. Introduce IAPs. I would really love to pay for tokens instead of spending hours of time to finish jobs or look for artifacts. As it is only a single player game at the moment, you don’t need to worry about the balance of power between paying and non paying players in mmorpg.

2. Reward tokens for rating and comments at the App Store, many games have done it this way and it is effective.

3. Go to every forum with darkest dungeons discussions to promote your game. I’m sure many darkest dungeon fans would love to play this game

4. Utilize keywords functions to target players who like to play dark theme/ summon monster game/ dungeons crawler games/darkest dungeons, try to think what kind of keywords they will likely search, put in in your game keyword, so that when they search these key words, your game pops up.

20. ioso

ioso Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2017
    Male
    Yes I saw that topic but when you as the Dev create a Topic with asking for Feedback maybe it get more popular. I would try it, you have nothing to lose

I wish you the best, good luck!