Universal Evilibrium: Soul Hunters (by Creative Mobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gwarmaxx, Jan 24, 2018.

1. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    nice!! looking forward to it

2. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    Any chance you’ll be nerfing the bat enemies? Even after 2 days I’m still stuck because I can’t explore any levels with bats. They’re just too fast, dodge 90% of all attacks and virtually impossible to kill because they just heal all their health lost. I’ve tried all kinds of different combinations of monsters and even used that little boost thing in the upper left corner. I’m surprised no one else has come on and complained about the difficulty of these bats lol.

Unless someone has a full proof strategy against these guys that I’m missing. I’ve used the healer, skeleton, wolf, kobold, even my own bat, the worm. All lvl 30 rare. Except my kobold is epic now lvl 33ish. Having a hard time getting the artifacts needed to power up/evolve my other monsters because well they’re all in the levels with the bats.

3. OrcWorkGames

OrcWorkGames Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2018
    Hi. Sorry about the email trouble. You can email me directly [email protected] so far. We shall fox the feedback button in the nearest update.
    Answering your questions:
    1. The pub jobs are updated once you have completed/turned down all previous ones. The shops are updated every 24hrs or for tokens. We are still thinking of a better way for the future chapters.
    2. We shall look into this problem.
    3. Level up points will be needed for hunter's skills. There is a branched skill-tree that leads to certain specializations. It will be introduced in the next chapter (given the fact that we make enough money to create one) :)

4. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    Your cards are long time strong enough to beat the Goblin Prince. I'll give you a hint - use resurrection potions wisely :) and try to approach him will charged super skills :)
    As for the skeleton - there is no way to make him a tank :) his high damage is compensated by low hp.

5. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    Thank you for the feedback. We shall be updating balance on the basis of game progress statistics and player advices. We already now about the "too many monsters on one level" problem. We'll fix it in a week or two.

6. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    #86 stubbieoz, Jan 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
    So I take it that this means the game is in an unfinished state?
    That makes me sad and somewhat cranky. There is no mention in the App Store that the game has chapters and this is only the first and the rest will come perhaps later. It is also bad that, what would normally be a key gameplay function (character skill-tree) may or may not be introduced.

Is that the reason that the Machine (whatever it is) is non functional?

7. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    The game is called Evilibrium: Legends. Chapter 1. The beginning.
    https://itunes.apple.com/sg/app/evilibrium-legends/id1286832978?mt=8
    How much clearer could we be?

Thank you for the advice on what really should be "key gameplay functions", we shall consider it in the future.
    The Machine is not there because it will be there later but we wanted the button to be there from the start.

We are sorry that you had such an unpleasant experience with our game and will refund you if it would make your "sadness and crankyness" go away. We want to make games that bring good emotions.

8. ssxia

ssxia Member

Feb 24, 2012
    #88 ssxia, Jan 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
    Thank you for the explanation. I have some follow-up questions/comments.

1. Does that mean I need to travel to ALL the cities in order to refresh the jobs? Is there any way to drop the job if it’s too hard?

2. For the level up points, as I am already level 16, will I get the level up points I missed when the system is introduced?

3. I agree with the other players that the Bats are insanely strong with the dodge attack and the hp regeneration skill. A team of max epics of kobob and wolf and rare healer can hardly beat a team with 1 epic bats.

4. For the exploration job, i need to exit all the levels, right?

5.What’s the odds for you guys the developers to catch epic and legendary souls? I found it rare is all I can catch, epic is already impossible.

6.I believe I am somewhat trapped in the game. I have about 200 tokens, jobs I receive I can hardly finish, such as catch epic souls, exploring level 5 castles, I am still trying to get artifacts for my healers and worm to make them epic, even with epic teams I can’t imagine I can beat the bats. Should I start over, finish more jobs at early levels, and wait for the skill tree update?

9. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    geez you are an amazing dev. thanks for being so responsive haha

10. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    It is not called "Evilibrium: Legends. Chapter One The beginning". I was not mistaken. You think I just make up lies?
    I will email you a screenshot of what your link above takes me to in the App Store (I am unable to post pictures here for some reason). There is absolutely no mention of chapter one the beginning at all.

Your whole post to me sounds rather condescending so lets just leave it at that.

I hope you will post an apology here after reading the email I have just sent you.
    My sadness and crankyness will partly go away then. #

11. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    I replied to your email with a screenshot. May I add that in no way did I mean to call you a liar or any other insulting word.
    I did mean to point out that being cranky is not the correct way to communicate, it makes a wrong impression of you. We are all adults here despite of the fact that we (gamers) are forever kids inside and we have to remember that it is very easy to insult an artist about his/her/their creation.
    I am sorry that your AppStore looks different from mine but I have no idea why it is so. :-(

12. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    #92 stubbieoz, Jan 31, 2018
    I have sent you two emails.
    Both showed the lack of "chapter one, the beginning" in the heading.

I have since solved the confusion and have sent you an email to confirm this.

It appears that the iPhone and iPad versions have different headings. So it is very easy to now understand why I was upset when I only play games on my iPad and so that is the only version I go to in the App Store. It never occurred to me until now that the App Store would delete such a necessary part of a games description on only one version.

And sorry you took "cranky" as being childish and abrupt. It was the best and non swear word I could think of considering how cheated I felt at the time of writing.

Hopefully the iPad description can be fixed so some other unfortunate person doesn't get upset.

Now that I am fully aware of the fact that the game is indeed only chapter one, and there seems to have been an honest mistake made, I can accept that and continue enjoying the game. #

13. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    Straight to answers:
    1. Once you have fulfilled/dropped a contract anywhere a new one will appear somewhere. To drop a contract you should go to the pub where you took it and talk to the barman.
    2. Yes you will.
    3. We shall look up the bat stats one again and nurf them if epic bats are really that badass. Meanwhile try to use Will-o-wip or Pixie against the bats.
    4. Exploration marker is always on the last level at the moment. We shall make it more diverse in the future, it will be more like "find something" job.
    5. We shall increase the odds a little bit in the update in a week or two.
    6. Starting over will delete all of your data so it will not help. We shall look into the odds of getting artifacts to evolve to epic and fix it, the same for contracts.

14. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    The AppStore says that the Subtitle of the game (which is Chapter 1. The beginning in our case) is shown on devices with iOs 11 and higher. Could it be that your iPad has a lower iOs version?

15. stubbieoz

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    #95 stubbieoz, Jan 31, 2018
    Yes, iOS 10.3.3. on my iPad (needed for playing my 32bit games) and iOS 11 on my iPhone.

Strange though that the iTunes Store also showed no chapter information in the heading for Evilibrium as I accessed that through my pc and not my iPad. #

Probably something to do with the fact I have the old iTunes version installed because Apple removed the App Store from iTunes with their latest version.

I guess people with older iOS versions wont get the chapter info in the heading subtitle as well.

Perhaps include it in the games description, just so everyone, including people with earlier iOS or iTunes versions, who purchase the game are clear that the game is just chapter one and there can be no misunderstanding? #

I don't know, the more Apple gives you, the more they take away. #

Glad we have managed to sort this out and probably everyone else is glad too #

16. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    i do not have the description on iphone (iOS 10.3.3) nor on desktop itunes (old version).

after about ten years, still don't understand why at the great A waste their time to do this kind of idiot changes! :)

17. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    I'm in the exact same boat as you my friend, and Gwarmaxx above also by the looks of things. Stuck on iOS 10.3.3 (mainly for the hundreds of dollars worth of Slitherine games on iPad) and I never updated iTunes and I never will (because I'm quite fond of keeping backups of my purchases and I literally have no idea why others don't seem to care, Apple does whatever they want and everyone lets them) #

18. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    guess they're subliminal little changes to oblige us to have always the latest hardware...

and the sheeps jump blindly over the fence ;)

19. ssxia

ssxia Member

Feb 24, 2012
    Thank you for your reply.
    1. The barman said "So the job was too tough for you, he?giving up? " there's only one option i can choose:"Do not mistake me for a wimp!" so i can't give up the quest. If you need a screenshot i can send it to your email.
    3. the bats attacks and Dodges are hard, but they still can be beaten with some luck. THe problem is that it will return to full heath once it is killed, that is so unfair and makes it much stronger than your epic team.

20. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    1. Ooops, this is a bug. We shall fix it asap.
    2. What do you mean by "will return to full heath once it is killed"? It should not not resurrect itself.