Universal Evilibrium: Soul Hunters (by Creative Mobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gwarmaxx, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    thanks a lot for the quick response, guys!

the more i play, the more i love this game, is a lot more deep than i thought initially.

btw, what's "The Machine"?

2. ypai1217

ypai1217 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2013
    This game looks awesome so far. Also is this from the same franchise as dungeons of Evilibrium? I remember playing that game on my android phone but was bogged down by the energy system and ridiculous grinding needed to upgrade cards.

Question about summoning/upgrading cards. I noticed that if you collect enough souls to summon a new card, you can bypass the requirements and summon an uncommon-rare-epic etc card instead of plain common. However if you do so you don’t have to apply the artifacts required to evolve a card to it’s next level. So does that mean a higher rarity card summoned by collecting souls is less powerful (overall stats wise) since you are bypassing the need to apply artifacts for evolving vs a card you have upgraded from the ground up from its base rarity level I.e. common?

3. JackDerp

JackDerp Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2015
    Nice!

4. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    I don’t think so. I believe the base of each rarity is slightly more powerful then the maxed out version of the previous rarity. So whether you skip rarity by summon or actually work to it, it comes out the same. I’ve seen how in some cases skipping ranks by summon is helpful but.. man it requires 1500 of a specific soul to get the rare and it takes quite a while to gather that many up.

5. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    The problem with languages overlapping is also happening on the iPad Pro 12.9".

6. OrcWorkGames

OrcWorkGames Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2018
    It is a mechanism created by Victor Frankenstein that allows to "debug reality". You collect it piece by piece throughout the game. We wanted to give a bit of it in Chapter 1 but then a few things went wrong and we had to postpone it.

7. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    It is not really a franchise but one member of our team comes from the team that created the Dungeons of Evilibrium. He is the one who created the name - Evilibrium which is a combination of Evil and Equilibrium. The game was supposed to be about the balance of evil in that fantasy world but the publisher insisted on changes and it became a full scale f2p title.
    The second part though Evilibrium: Legends IS about a world where noone is basically good :) and nothing is sacred. We kept the name because the Evilibrium Universe we created is very detailed. We shall show it soon

8. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    As for the cards. The cards would be the same. The artifacts add stats only while equipped. Evolution consumes them and cancels their effect

9. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    I played that other Evilibrium game. Lol I noticed when I searched for this game in the AppStore (the situation I was in at the time I was st the AppStore looking st other stuff and then Evilibrium popped in my head so I searched for it to buy it) there were 2 and 1 I already downloaddd so I looked at it to see if it was th same developer or if the game looked similar and they weren’t but still I thought it was funny that I had already played that other game :p

10. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    Update

Guys! We shall submit an update for AppStore Team approval on Monday, Jan.29th. Hoping to get it approved within 1-2 days. So, hopefully, card packs will cost 150-300-600 tokens for Rare-Epic-Legendary ones respectively. Some spellchecking has been done also. Thank you for playing!

11. fatkit

fatkit Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Thanks! Please also fix the iPhone X UI problem, I got the same issue as someone mentioned here before. Thanks again!

12. matscotty

matscotty Active Member

May 14, 2011
    Thanks Devs! - your response time is fantastic!

13. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    Unfortunately, the iPhone X issues will be addressed in the next update from this one, 2 weeks from now. It appeared to be harder to fix than we thought. Sorry

14. ssxia

ssxia Member

Feb 24, 2012
    #74 ssxia, Jan 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    I am also a darkest dungeons fans. I love your game a lot and I hope you can upgrade the game as frequent as they do, lol

I am a player from China and it is really not easy for me to find a way to reach you guys since 1. your website is down 2. emails sent to the support email address got rejected :-(

I have some questions/suggestions about the game.

1. As there is no time concepts in game, how do the store merchandises and pub jobs update in game?

2. When you use souls you caught to increase your card levels, sometimes the exp bar is not moving at all and somtimes it jumps. It confused me at the begining and I thought my card was not leveled correctly but I did find out later it was correct from the card summary. Can you make it moves according to the correct exp amount, or flahes the exp amout once when the souls are consumed? The changes will make the game less confusing for the new players.

3. Besdie the level-up gifts you receive, what's the benefits of leveling up hunters? Any specil bonues that affect the decks your have?

15. wyzau

wyzau Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    I'm loving the game, but i'm having a hard time with it:

I can't beat the boss in Gaooya

Right now my team looks like:

Healer (21) - Worm (22) - Skeleton (21)

my other cards:
    Goblin (11)
    Wolf (13)
    Stone (14)

Do i have to grind more or should i swap cards?

The Skeleton seems very fragile, often it gets one-hitted. Is there a way to make it more tanky?

Thanks!

16. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Nah. Those skeletons are meant to be fragile. Very high damage but very low hp. You can probably put a kobold behind him and use his shield skill but the best way to do that is bring kobold in older fights and wait for the skill to be available but don’t use it so you can save it for the next fight. Also that stone has been a frickin life saver. Countless times have I used the stone and the worm and healer. Or if the worm dies, until I can revive it I’ll use the skeleton. Sure it sucks because they don’t regular attack when in the second slot and battles take longer but you can still use the skill and the skeletons skill can 1 shot most monsters.

17. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    You can always go into s level get to the boss floor and make sure to leave all blue potions . Try not to let your mons die. Then fight the boss and hurt him as much as you can and when you die just revive with the blue pots then go back in he will be at the same life he was at when you died sometimes it feels like the only way to beat some bosses. Although even with my main monsters all maxed out in lvl (lvl 30 rares) the level with the dang bat bosses is too hard. Those bat bosses attack too fast and do wayy too much damage. I mean if I’m using lvl 30 mons and the bat boss is lvl 30 it should be an even fight, right? These are the kind of bosses you come across in normal runs not the big bads at the end of a quest dungeon. I cant remember the name of the level but it just felt like there were soooo many battles and I barely beat 2 of those bat bosses. Only by dying, reviving and going back in. But I even skipped 3 other bat bosses until I got to a point where I couldn’t continue the level until I beat one but theee were no revive potions so after I died I had to leave he dungeon lol. Anyways I know the game is supposed to be hard but those bats really should be balanced a little better . IMO.

18. wyzau

wyzau Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    just after i posted i managed to win this damn battle :)

anyway it was sheer luck (crit and cooldown). the next levels seem really easy now :)

19. MintCity

MintCity Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2016
    For anyone needing a view of the basic gameplay loop, here you go: https://youtu.be/IjDdG1lS3GE

I have progressed a lot farther in the game than shown in the video and it is quite fun! Feel free to ask any questions you guys have!:)

20. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Cool little introduction. Too bad it doesn’t show the true brutality of those stupid damn bat mini bosses. Dodge every attack and attack you 3+ times for your 1 attack which missed anyways because they dodge it. Skills are useless they dodge those too and heals and shields aren’t good enough to protect. I’m actually stuck in the game rn because the bats are in the levels I need to get the items I need to evolve my monsters from rare epic.