Universal Evilibrium: Soul Hunters (by Creative Mobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gwarmaxx, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    I've spent a lot of time with this lately, and the more I play the more I enjoy. The 'hook' of descending dungeons, fighting for souls and 'parts' to craft & level your cards/fighters/minions is very satisfying. It's all very polished (there is a visual layout issue on iPads though & the game needs another spellcheck/English translation) but you can tell it was developed with pride. The combat is a lot deeper than I first expected, the strategy comes with choosing who to bring with you and finding a good team of three who work well together. Choose poorly and you'll last about two seconds in a dungeon.

Great game you've got here... congratulations and good luck with the release. Love that it is Premium. A tiny bit more polish and you could at least double the price, just my opinion.

2. OrcWorkGames

OrcWorkGames Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2018
    The battle in not turn based, it is in real time. The special abilities have a cool-down period, once charged - tap to use.

3. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    We are outsourcing the translation to Spanish. We hope to have it in a month.

4. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    Your assumption is absolutely correct, the original idea was to go f2p but we realized that we could pull it off, we are just 5 people. So we released this narrative version to see how people react to our ideas. We shall polish the game within the next month, tune the balance and add a few features.

5. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    Yes, in a month.

6. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    We shall tune the balance, including prices for packs.

7. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    You cards have passive abilities as well. A wolf will buff the ATK if placed 2nd or 3rd, fire imp will grant a shield, etc. We do admit that some things may not work properly and will appreciate you guys pointing out such cases. We will be fixing them ASAP

8. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    The problem with the mail occured due to money issues :-( we failed to pay for the server where the site and the mail service were. We shall fix it by the end of the weekend.
    You may contact me directly at [email protected] or post thought on @evilibriumworld on Facebook.
    Sorry for all the troubles so far

9. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    Catching a bosses soul grants and Epic soul shard which can be used to create such a card. You'd need to catch some Common one though to complete the minimum creation requirements . or keep catching them to create a Rare card from a blank or even Epic if you are patient.

10. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    Sorry about the bug on iPad. We shall fix them in the nearest update. Your screenshots are very welcome.
    You may contact me directly at [email protected] or post thought on @evilibriumworld on Facebook.

11. fatkit

fatkit Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Responsive Dev, Love it!

12. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    I have sent you an email with screenshots from my iPad. There really is a very marked difference between the game being played on the iPad or the iPhone.
    A lot of screen realestate is simply missing on the iPad. Perhaps you need to add black bars to the top and bottom of the screen to show the game properly? #
    Also as I mentioned here before......the game version on the App Store shows ver1.1 whereas the ingame version number shows ver0.073.
    What gives?

13. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    We received your email. Thank you. We are already working on this issue and hope to have it fixed ASAP. As for the version - the version of the app itself is 0.073 - it is the 73rd build of the game, but the public version should be 1.1. We shall fix this too.

14. JackDerp

JackDerp Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2015
    Android version?

15. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    Will be out in about a month.

16. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    when will these balance updates occur?

17. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Thank you for the clarification.
    I was going to request a refund from the App Store because the iPad version is definately not optimised very well, but after the above response I will hope for a future patch instead.

I hope you can fix things because this seems like a very good game with a lot more depth than is first evident. I like that is has a more casual approach than, lets just say for arguements sake...Darkest Dungeon (because the similarity is definately there). #

18. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    #58 Gwarmaxx, Jan 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2018

i have a little issue also on iPhone, in the overland map some location names are mixed up with the cyrillic? ones.

can i make a suggestion? when you're going to fix the hunters token issue, can you also give a bonus reward to us early players who have lost a lot making quests along the way?

Attached Files:

19. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    around 2 weeks unfortunately

20. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    I think we could try to come up with something about the tokens. :)

as for the dungeon names - it is pretty weird. The names are taken from a localization file where languages cannot overlap but we shall definitely look this bug up.