Universal Evilibrium: Soul Hunters (by Creative Mobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gwarmaxx, Jan 24, 2018.

1. OrcWorkGames

OrcWorkGames Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2018
    Sorry for all the trouble, we shall still investigate the case.

2. LarkefNL

LarkefNL Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Here is a screenshot: http://files.larkef.com/brZOMH2 This happens when looking at most location names. I often want to travel to a location and press the name and nothing happens. I noticed I need to press above it. Can you make it so touching the name also works?

Here is a screenshot: http://files.larkef.com/nJ3IhRp

Sure, here you go! http://files.larkef.com/Cqw8WE9

Yes, please go back to hardcore! Or give us the option to turn of that guy. :) He is a little expensive too.

The bats are still too strong. It becomes a bit annoying now that they are so hard to kill. Especially a dungeon full of them, that you need to clear to get a rune... :(

Love that idea!

Really looking forward to this. :)

Other things:

- You mentioned the gold reward has gone up. It has indeed for quests with killing monsters. Quests that tell you to explore a place still have low gold as the reward. The same goes for leveling up.
    - How often do stores get new inventory without having to pay 10 gold for it?
    - My wolf as some weird graphical glitches: http://files.larkef.com/zV7sVT8

Still love the game and I hope you guys are making some money. Perhaps you can add some interesting iAPS? I'd sure buy it.

3. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    And i sir will buy everything you make. Just because you are such an awesome dev.

4. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    I never had a problem finding runes for lvl 20. But finding the lvl 30 runes to evolve your rare monsters to epic have pretty bad drop rates. Most likely because the 3 main dungeons you need to get them from are the 3 dungeons infested with bats so it’s impossible to finish the low levels required to find them. Now on occasion I have found 1 here and there so I have been able to make a few epic monsters. But at this point it seems it might be easier to do missions until you have 300 coins then buy the epic monster pack.

5. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    I have a feeling those Vikings in the lvl 33 dungeons will be useful against the bats. Mainly because they have a 27% resist to cold which is what the bats are. Once my Viking is leveled up I’ll try.

6. ssxia

ssxia Member

Feb 24, 2012
    2. I remember i completed the quest which i controlled 3 policeman to fight a epic ghost mini boss. What's the main quest next to this one? I think i may be on that quest. I don't see any main quest on my quest list, that should not be happening, right?
    3. Not a mistap. I can highlight the quest on the quest pannel to check each quest's information, right? I carefully highlight the quest i want to drop, and i click the refuse button. After i click, nothing changed, as i pointed out on 4. I close the quest screen and open it again, the quest i want to drop was still there, but the next one i wanted to keep was gone.

7. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Have not experienced this quest issue and I drops many quests daily.

I did have an interesting bug. I bought an epic summon and got .. nothing special. The Viking. Whom I already had at rare level I was getting ready to evolve to epic anyways. So it turned my rare Viking into the epic one which is 4 stars and it said it was already maximized level and I could not insert any artifacts. It looked like the zombie does at rare, when it’s done evolving and stuff . Even though the Viking goes to 5 stars not topped at 4. Anyways I closed my game and reloaded and it fixed he was now a lvl 31 epic Viking and had slots for artifacts. Lol weird bug. I also keep getting naga souls and yet they weren’t adding to my pool I’ve had 20/100 naga souls since like lvl 10. Anyways that’s been buggy too. Although when I went to the level that has wild naga to catch. Those added to the pool just not level up rewards or when I bought the epic pack.

8. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    Thanks for the screenshots. We shall fix the bugs.
    The rewards for exploration and leveling up will not be increased so far. Sorry.
    The shops are renewed every 24hrs but we are thinking of a better system.

We do not think IAPs would be good for this game but we do accept financial help from devoted players :) Paypal, zelle, etc.
    One player wrote to us asking if could somehow donate money to our cause and I must honestly confess that I personally sold him a handcrafted dungeon. It will have his name and you will see it in the upcoming update in approximately a week.

As for making money - we have sold a little over 1200 copies of the game so far which is basically nothing :-(

9. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    Thank you. We shall try to work up to expectations.

10. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Here's an extra person who just bought your game. Cheer up! :)

11. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    Thank you! We are not gonna give up easily :)

12. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    We shall look into this soul adding trouble

13. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    If I answer a question about quests here I might give a spoiler so I replied in private message.

14. vectec

vectec Member

May 5, 2016
    Imp

Hello,
    Where can we find the IMP ?

I get it once at lvl 15 but i don’t see imp in dungeon. Same for werewolf.
    Can someone tell me how to get these monsters ?

15. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    Trial version thoughts

Gentlemen we need your opinion on our idea.
    Since we are so low on sales and the overall impression is that premium games on mobile are dying as species we want to try a different approach.

OPTION 1
    We shall make the game free to install but it will have the following limitations:
    1. Free version players will be limited to playing with only 4 starting cards.
    2. Cards will not be allowed to evolve above 3 stars
    3. Buying card packs in the shops will not be allowed
    4. Players will be able to catch souls and create new cards, look at them in the deck but no more.

If players liked the gameplay they will be able to unlock a premium version with all features with just one IAP of $2.99. It would be possible continue playing as far as you want but with limitations.

OPTION 2
    We shall make the game free to install and let players play until the victory over Goblin KIng and then ask for IAP of $2.99 to continue playing. It would be impossible to play without playing this IAP.

What do you think?

16. Jorlen

Jorlen Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    IT
    Canada
    Option 2 seems more palatable to me.

I was about to buy the game. But so long as you don’t go to a freemium model, your post makes me worried that this is the direction you may consider.

Also - did you know your game is listed in the “games we love” section of the Canadian Apple store?

17. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Well if you buy it now you won’t have to worry about their free model as either way there’s no energy, no ads, no limitations. The freemium model won’t have those limitations either. Actually they’re basically offering the game as a demo with the choice to buy if you like it. Same as many premium games. Shoot ff15 pocket is similar. Rn the game is worth the money and the only limitation is that it gets pretty difficult.

18. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    I go for option 2.

Example;
    Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition was a game I simply would not have bought without a demo. Once I played it I just had to buy it. And that puppy cost me $31AUD #

Actually I have always held the opinion that demo's are a good way to sell any premium game, pc or mobile. But they should be full demos. Not cut up versions of the full game with restrictions as you suggest with option 1, but rather a short trial of what the full game has to offer.

19. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    The game will not be free, a trial/demo only.
    No, we did not know about that AppStore fact. The sales should have gone up but we saw only a slight increase in downloads in Russia.

20. OrcWorkGames

Jan 26, 2018
    Balance update is underway. Hope to see it live on Tuesday.