Universal Evertale (by ZigZaGame Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NyxTowa, Mar 20, 2019.

1. ThirdMoon

ThirdMoon Well-Known Member

May 21, 2014
    How were these given? I don’t seem to have them.

2. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I don't recall ever getting the free 500? Maybe I forgot?

I did enough events and story battles to reach 1k to roll.

And if you wanted to reroll, it seems like it would take a very long time since you don't unlock the summon option for a while (until you beat the prologue?) Though I can't remember clearly since I can't install a second instance of the game to check.

I've read the Facebook comments and only PvP is centered around needing the SSR units. Otherwise, they said story mode is fine with what you get along with grinding to level up your units.

stubbieoz likes this.
  3. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    The 500 gems is upon completed chap 1 where u get the full menu. Only applicable to those who started the game within the 1-2 days it was a compensation for having shitty server upon launch.

So what we did was to level up to 15 and complete chap 1 u end up with 1040 gems. Takes about 40 mins.

For those who are f2p the SR unit u want shoild be Shanna. The worst is en soldier. Keep that in mind.

Best uniques are voltstruct, levinwolf, teddy(u will get 2 of them for evolve). The rest can keep.

Best human units baltu merc,sardu dawn and high Lancer

I believe all can be gotten by chap 6 aka act 1

As for pvp u need ssr unit to win.. And winning 1 battle is a must for the daily quest.

4. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Where did you get all that information? Since the game hasn't been out for a week?

Gwarmaxx likes this.
  5. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    I was curious about rerolls so I looked up what people were doing on reddit and it sounds like you could only efficiently do it (with the compensation bonus) on the first day or so. The compensation is gone now so I don't recommend anyone trying to reroll at this point or else it'll take way longer. Though I haven't tested it myself so I can't say how long.

6. malaheart

malaheart Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2010
    Male
    Angel
    Melbourne, Australia
    Evertale: iOS / Android Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 (by ZigZaGame)

7. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    what reroll?

i’ve read somewhere that you can re-battle bosses to grind and grow characters, you know how is it?

8. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Hmm.. not sure. I'll let you know if I find out.

Rerolling means that at the very beginning of the game, you keep resetting the game and using your gems to get the SSR you want. Though I see you have an SSR now!

Gwarmaxx likes this.
  9. Gwarmaxx

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    yeah, but i've noticed that in Act 1 chapter 4, fights (especially those against the disguised demons) become difficult too abruptly, they are a bit overpowered imo...

10. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Btw if anyone on TA wants to join a guild, my small guild (just me and Gwarmaxx) would love to have more people. We're just chill and casually play. So come join if you're interested!

Code: KPFJQ6

Gwarmaxx likes this.
  11. Gwarmaxx

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    this game is really wonderful... fast to load, fast to play, no bugs, huge and enjoyable story campaign, a lot of well done customizable characters, online pvp, lot of events and arenas, beautiful art... these are the kind of devs i love!

L.Lawliet likes this.
  12. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Crap, so this doesn’t have normal iCloud backup? Had deleted it upon reading that only the first Act plays like a regular JRPG.

But decided to give it another shot anyway. Went back in and it’s starting me at the very beginning again. Data restoration seems to be asking me for a code, which I don’t have. Kind of stupid just to not use standard iCloud.

But maybe it’s for the best if the game doesn’t continue with the same JRPG like gameplay. That’s what I liked about the game.

13. Alberik

Alberik New Member

May 6, 2020
    Hello, I need help I have playing the Game a fews weeks and now I can't enter in the Game. I can't Skip the news window.
    If I delete de Game went I instale It again I Will lose my progress or not??