Universal Evergarden (by Flippfly)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Baron Cappuccino

Baron Cappuccino Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Aug 1, 2011
    Member-Owner Steampunk Cafe, LLC
    Plainfield, CT
    Beautiful game— beautiful and baffling.

2. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Absolutely agree with the comments in here that this is something else, but I do also agree that it is one HELL of a battery eater. One round'll easily eat up 10% on an iPhone SE with iOS 11.4.1.

3. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    After I updated the game I got a crash, I was just in a very good game sadly, never happened before the update, just wanna let the devs. know.

The game itself is realy awesome, may I say best puzzler of the year and even maybe an Apple Award, it wouldn’t surprise me if you get one guys.

4. Mooro

Mooro Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2010
    This is a brilliant game. One of my favourite puzzlers in a long time. But I have to agree it is a battery killer. Also I have had one crash where I ended up with 2 pillars and no possible moves. Hopefully the devs can sort out the battery issues.

5. Rocksaint

Rocksaint Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Just picked this one up. Played it for a while and I have to admit, I am pleasantly surprised.

I am not a fan of puzzlers, nor am I good at it. But there is a sense of charm and msytery about this game that keeps me pushing to be better that it.

Didn’t expect I’ll like it as much as I do. :)

Caution though, does heat up the device moderately. Drains moderate amount of battery as well. Even on an iPhone X.

raravan likes this.
  6. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Check it Out! XD

Evergarden AppStore New Game Featured :)

[​IMG]

7. vivafringe

vivafringe Well-Known Member

May 10, 2014
    This is easily one of the strongest iOS games I've played this year. Very engaging core gameplay and a wonderful "campaign" mode with neat puzzles that break up the action. I've completed the campaign and loved it. I'm now happily chasing highscores on the leaderboard.

Hope this game gets a strong following. It deserves it!