Universal EverClicker (by KingsIsle Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, May 12, 2017.

1. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    Really fun clicker, tremendous production values.

2. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    I got my second star last night. This is a really well made game.

3. It's a bit disconcerting, but all that's actually happening is the game dropped connection very briefly & reconnected, but it happened so quick that the game didn't realize it was still you logged in (sorta like a runner lapping another runner on a track). As a security measure (if that were to actually occur where you were logged in elsewhere), the game would disconnect & remain so.

I'm glad you were able to get back in and sorry for the confusion.

4. hehe. Well, if you scrimp and save your gems, you're only 8,000 away from making that a reality. ;)

5. Thanks for playing! *thumbs up*

6. Thanks! Keep us updated on your rank.

:D

7. Cronk

Cronk Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2013
    Do stars do anything?

What are crowns? How are they useful?

Neither of those things felt explained at all at any point (maybe stars and I missed it?)

8. Stars are a goal marker that indicates the number of times you've beaten the Devourer. That's important because each time you beat the Devourer, you rescue a new planet, AND you earn a new Skill Point which can be used to activate a Hero Skill from any of the planets you've saved.

As for Crowns, I'm sorry. I can see how that's confusing to someone who doesn't know our company's other products. KingsIsle Entertainment is running a promotion for EverClicker to promote it to our already existing fans . . . namely those that play our PC Games Wizard101 and Pirate101. http://www.everclicker.com/ever/free-crowns -- Crowns are the premium currency for those games.

9. JaySam032

JaySam032 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Has anyone gotten Neireen to be summoned? I have rerolled a bunch of times and actually started my game over at 5 stars to try again. In both play throughs I was able to get all the essences I wanted besides Neireen. I am not sure if I am just unlucky or if Neireen just doesn't spawn.

I have enjoyed the game so far. It is a good time waster. I like that it has the time portals to come back to every hour. It helps you progress. I will be interested to see how much slower progression gets as you advance as this usually turns me off of clickers.

On a side note, I have been tempted to buy the double DPS pet but the $10 price point seems too steep. A featured sale of $5 would tempt more purchases I'm sure. That would put it in the price point for me and others.

10. JaySam032

JaySam032 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2015
    Nevermind, I just got Neireen. He is not worth it. He only gives a 1% reduction to start, with a cap at 5%. I was hoping he would give a big reduction to help get Hanksy's cool down lower.

11. Bladerjames

Bladerjames New Member

May 26, 2017
    Upgrades

I am enjoying this game quite a bit. I got 7 stars right now. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the auto clicker and piggy bank and vault were worth buying? It's also doesn't show how many upgrades of each there are or there prices so someone who has bought them might be able to shed some light on all that for me? Thanks.

12. Guilds in EverClicker!

Hello again!

I just wanted to make sure our Touch Arcade friends new that we updated EverClicker recently with a new Guild feature. Guilds can have up to 25 members and there is a weekly reward event for your guild to try and tackle. We'd love to hear any feedback you have.

There's a also a couple of new pets in the game, "PloarPaws," which is a Polar Bear Cub that "pauses" time gates and the "EverDrake," which is a dragon that increases the gold you earn and has its own Hero Power.

Thanks for your time!