Eve of Impact - Free till the End of the World

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by rikschennink, Dec 15, 2012.

1. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Yes. I get better Wi-Fi that way. In fact it is upside down even as I type this...

2. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]

oO

3. rikschennink

rikschennink Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2011
    Webdeveloper
    Netherlands
    Aha, interesting insights! A good reason to support flipped screen as well, thanks! :)

4. Yeah, also when I am using my tripod, if I have it plugged in with power, my ipad won't fit on my tripod in portrait mode. So I have to put it upside down, so appreciate games that will flip under all conditions. Most games seem to flip in landscape mode, but in portrait mode, it is 50/50.

But since I use my hdmi adapter alot, and sometimes powered on my tripod, it is nice for all games to autorotate all the time.

But not a game killer, just something to add in if it is easy. Started playing my ipad as a console a lot lately, and that hdmi cable with power is bulky, so can't lay down on my bed with the ipad resting on my chest as I normally do, so have to lift it, then I realize my new ipad is heavy. ;). But at least my biceps are getting bigger so all of the girls will appreciate that.

5. jackbear

jackbear Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    marketing officer~
    Indonesia
    sound simple and good !! will try this, downloading now, thank you :D

6. LazerTag

LazerTag Active Member

May 9, 2012
    Missle Command!

7. jackbear

jackbear Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    marketing officer~
    Indonesia
    wow its really good, simple yet not easy and I have fun playing this game :D

PS: I love the UI

8. rikschennink

rikschennink Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2011
    Webdeveloper
    Netherlands
    In that case I'll delay the update flipped screen update for couple of months! ;)

9. Yeah, you have just made all of the women on this world, oh so happy! :p