Universal Eternium (by Making Fun, Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Aug 12, 2014.

1. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    New name and a recent update. Still am decent take on the Diablo formula.

2. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    Yep I just downloaded it as well and really enjoying.

3. blebhertz

blebhertz Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    This is a surprisingly good and fun game. I hope more people give this game a shot

4. midasmulligan

midasmulligan Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2015
    #64 midasmulligan, Jul 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    Is there a way to hide that flashing item that is on sale(little elf or whatever)? Completely immersion breaking during the quests when it's showing at the bottom of the screen plus I have already purchased items.

Edit: I was under the impression that we would not be forced to look at advertisements once paid for items

5. oldman23

oldman23 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2016
    Iam level 18 so far it dose not seem very hard

6. Unstablefan

Unstablefan Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 22, 2013
    I've been enjoying this as a mobile Diablo fix. Surprised there isn't a more vibrant community, to be honest.

7. blebhertz

blebhertz Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Haven't try the other difficulty, but on normal this game is very easy

8. phil2k

phil2k Member

Sep 28, 2013
    Really liking this game...
    Add me!
    REXA JUSE XICI 1601

9. ironsam80

ironsam80 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    A little bit late on the game... but does anyone knows if there is a way to stop the blinking (flash) in the inventory (helmet) icon when you have gold and diamonds to upgrade stuff? I have deactivate on the settings an option that says ‘’pulsating inventory items’’ but as I still have enough gold for upgrades the main icon keeps pulsating even during gameplay (to forcing me go and make the upgrades)....

10. SozapChris

SozapChris Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2018
    Male
    Lead level designer | Social manager
    Sweden
    Enjoying the game

Fun interesting game, a really interesting take to use geasturing as skill using funcitonality.

I have noticed that exiting or entering menu screen from mission stops any music playing on my iPhone though, that's pretty annoying but a really minor thing.
    Game works to play offline, but you cannot upgrade any skill or craft any item.

Fun way to make gem collecting through ads interesting, but having them in the middle of dungeon seems weird, why not collect boxes and use ads like some kind of "ritual" to open the box(es) after the mission has ended?

Also when it comes to houses and removing the roof when entering should be worked on a bit more, as a click fest game its annoying to press inside a house and have enemies up your face as you enter the first room. Look at what Blizzard did with Diablo 3 and removing objects that could by any chance block the camera / view of the player.

Overall a fun game with decent graphics, good functions with fun gameplay for couple of minutes at a time.

11. haplo92

haplo92 Member

Dec 27, 2013
    France
    If anyone wants to add me,
    XAFE GUFI ZIGI 9109

Thanks