Universal Eternity: Farfalla (by Danbi Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, Jul 4, 2018.

1. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I replied to you about your issue but I guess you wanted an actual image.

2. Danbi Entertainment

Danbi Entertainment New Member

Jul 9, 2018
    Male
    Hi, stubbieoz

I'm developer of 'Eternity: Farfalla'
    Ipad Inventory UI Issue will be updated next version. Sorry for waiting! :)
    Thank you.

3. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Hi! Welcome to the forum!

I was wondering if you could add buff and debuff icons on the player / opponent to make things easier to understand like other RPGs.

Also, the game has high battery consumption and gets my device hot easily. I have to play on low quality mode even on my iPhone 7.

4. Danbi Entertainment

Danbi Entertainment New Member

Jul 9, 2018
    Male
    Hi, L.Lawliet.

In the next version, buff and debuff icons will be displayed.
    But battery and heat problems seem to take a little time. I'm sorry for that.
    Any suggestions or comments about our game are welcome.
    Thank you! :)

5. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Patch has been released and the inventory has been fixed for the iPad.
    Buff and debuff icons also added but unfortunately no icon description has been added.
    It would be nice if, for instance, you could long tap the icon and a description of the buff/debuff showed up.
    Still it's better than nothing. :)

6. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
  7. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    this looks interesting.i gotta check it later. thanks for the updates @nyanpass

8. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Thanks for making a fun and accessible game!

I’m almost at the end of chapter 3. Been really enjoying this, although the English translation needs some help. Im used to some translation issues, but they usually are little things that don’t interfere with the meaning, just sound funny or odd. but here maybe a quarter of the text I can’t figure out what the author is trying to say. I can see some things possibly going on with the characters that would make the story more intriguing, like maybe there is something up with Saintess, it it’s hard to tell.

Combat is fun, although I wouldn’t mind being able to speed it up. Not much grind. Just a few battles up until now, where I might need to grind from level 18 to 20 for the desert boss.

One thing that comes up now that I’m getting more variety in equipment (you can find interesting loot aside from what you buy in stores) is that I have no idea what ability and intellect do.

I would think intellect impacts magic, it all that damage is based off weapon damage. And you never seem to miss or dodge...i was hoping Danbi could explain. Maybe in a update have some click for descriptions or something. Also, critical is misspelled-think you just missed that one. Thank you for the game and for being in the forum!

9. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    I watched the video up with the one that named their warrior Lisa (lol) the game looks ok, I mean for .99 and no iap or what’s described as visible ads, that’s pretty good. But I second the comment on speeding up the battles, even if it is something you can turn on or off in settings, because I was about to fall asleep while watching. Now if there’s already a way to increase battle speed and I just didn’t see it then disregard :)

10. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    I’ve played some. Got to the king poison batty and he whooped my ass! Anyway so I went back to farm some lvls and in lvl 7 or 8 I can’t remember which but it’d a 2 wave battle with the last wave being 3 of those pig demons. If I cast demoralizing shout, um crush I think it’s called and then the attack buff for myself the game crashes, every time. But so far it’s only been in that place.

11. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    I haven't had any issues with crashing, but that's on an ipad with current iOS.

Divine protection is not as helpful as demoralizing shout. I just got to level 26 and have protection at 3 and shout is still at 2, but the shout cuts enemy damage down more.
    Suggestion for the developer: make divine protection lasts 5 turns, OR make it also reduce damage from elemental attacks. It's less powerful than demoralizing shout right now, and there is no reason at all to use it.

Also, on an ipad fighting the boss in the volcano, the boss is so big you can't see its life bar or if it has any buffs or debuffs on. I found it best to not use buffs or debuffs in that fight at all, since you may have to pray or heal and...it ends up not saving you that much trouble.

For boss fights, make sure you optimize your skill points with Farfalla for resistances and also the best damage type. Spend a few battles trying out different elements and then quitting the battle, going back in and trying others. For example, poison is very good in the desert...

Also note that there are better equipments to be found in loot pickups then you can buy in the stores, but it seems you need to be in the last 5 dungeons in a region to get higher level item drops. Not sure how that is coded in, but anecdotally there you have it.

Generally, casting demoralizing shout and then blessing of might, element > smite > element > smite or something like it is a good way to go. If enemies can buff or debuff, or hit you hard enough that you need to heal often, you may drop one or both of those, healing instead of buffing. It will take longer to kill the enemy but you will be safer, and less frustrated from going 4 turns without being able to get a good attack in.

12. Capronissimo71

Capronissimo71 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy