1. Termeh_Games

Termeh_Games Active Member

Jun 28, 2020
    Eternal S - new free mobile game - in jun 2020 - gameplay & review Introducing the game and gameplay . In this video, I want to introduce you to the new mobile games that will be released at the beginning of Jun and talk about them.
    Eternal S
    Role Playing
    Size : 97M+440M
    Content Rating :
    Rated for 16+
    Strong Violence

android download link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joymeka.cm.google&hl=None

Eternal S game has been prepared for Android and is not currently available for iOS. You play the role of a hero in this game and you have to continue the game in a forest full of enemies. The game is a stage in which you have to kill a certain number of animals and soldiers in each stage and go to the next stage. It has good sound and graphic effects. I have to say that after downloading the game, you have to download the game data file, which is about 440 MB. The downside to this game in my opinion is that the camera angle doesn't rotate and you have to move in one direction, which I didn't like. I hope you enjoyed this game. Listen to the game developer's explanations: Fight against the endless darkness! Eternal S, where another world begins! Head into the eternal fantasy world of 2020! Become the hero of Shine to purify the world trapped in darkness.