iPad Escape

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Kuratsu, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Kuratsu

Kuratsu Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2008
    College Student
    #1 Kuratsu, Jan 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
    Escape was just released, it appears to be some sort of adventure puzzle game.

Game Description on App Store:
    "Use bombs, teleporting pads, push blocks, dodge shooters and guards, and much more to solve each puzzle. Addicting gameplay and awesome music make for a great puzzle game that will keep you occupied for countless hours. The standard version comes with 60 levels, with more to come in each update!"

App store link: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=301045022&mt=8

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Buying now. ill give my impressions in about 20 mins.:D

3. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    REALLY fun game. simple graphics. the game is pretty well poilished with some nice landscapes. very colorfull. the controls could be a little better. No accel and no game pad. I consists of getting to point a to point B picking up keys.. destroying gates... bridges... etc. You touc hthe outside of the frame to move around. Its not that bad but no calibration or anything which leads to improper character movement. Highly suggested for the tag of 2.99. this is a pickup if you like completing mazes. Kinda remindes me of Mouse House. Or whatever that game is. haha. A+ game. Like to see some nice updates!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

4. mek

mek Well-Known Member

ooh, looks like gauntlet by the screenshots

5. snoderlye

snoderlye Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2008
    Female
    WV
    That's it, Gauntlet. I couldn't think of it. It so reminds me of it. Thanks!

6. firstprime

firstprime Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    president of awesome town!
    wexford, ireland
    that does look kinda like gauntlet,....classic gauntlet would be so good on iphone

7. mek

mek Well-Known Member

i am so dreaming of it being ported...who even owns it nowadays, EA?

at least archon is being ported, im just happy that this platform is spawning so many classics being ported over to the platform, and it gives old developers new revenue streams

but yes, bring on Gauntlet...i should break that out on the NES, i forget if there was a save or not, i dont think so...kinda like contra..had to keep the system running to finish it...oh the days lost but not forgotten

8. Crap thought this was the free Escape for Mac, Linux and windows with 2,400 levels. All brain game no dexterity required.

9. D.Sync

D.Sync Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2008
    University Student
    Malaysia
    It's like a 16-bit colored game. Doesn't seems appealing much to me.

10. Master Shake

Master Shake Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    Game is on sale for 99 cents right now.

11. Donburns99

Donburns99 Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    ColdFusion Web Developer
    Rhode Island
    Can't go wrong with 60 levels at 99 cents, especially with such impressive reviews in the AppStore and one in this thread.

Very reminiscent of NES Gauntlet.

Thanks for the heads up. ^ ^