Escape from the Pyramid (by Tama Games)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Alan-C, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alan-C

Alan-C Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Developer
    To those asking for promo codes.. thank you!

The beta version we tried uploading was rejected and we have submitted a new one, after fixing the submission problems. We hope to have this approved and codes ready mid/late next-week!

2. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Oh no! What happened?

Looking forward to playing, hopefully soon!

3. Alan-C

Alan-C Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Developer
    It's nothing critical, just a minor issue with how we had removed achievements from the beta version and a misconfiguration with iTunes. Unfortunately it still made the submission fail, which requires a fresh one - and the usual waiting period from Apple.

Thanks for "anticipating" us by the way :)

4. TheBrothers

TheBrothers New Member

Jul 23, 2014
    Great unique graphics style, don't see it used very much. Keep up the good work, I'll be sure to play.

5. Alan-C

Alan-C Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Developer
    Thanks TheBrothers!

I am posting here our last #screenshotsaturday tweet as well - we just started doing them- for people to see

I am hoping I will be able to distribute test builds amongst users this weekend!

[​IMG]

6. Alan-C

Alan-C Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Developer
    We have been working on some additional skins. Here is Cleopatra!

Hope you like it!

Attached Files:

7. Alan-C

Alan-C Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Developer
    And here is a mockup for the credits screen. No actual gameplay, just something our artist was keen on doing and we all liked it so wanted to share it.

Attached Files:

8. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    If you are stil looking for testers, please count me in. Everything looks really great so far!

9. Alan-C

Alan-C Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Developer
    Thanks Lavender!

Yes, we are ready to get some codes out, expect to see a bunch posted here in the next couple of days with a fully functional version.

10. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Whoa, these are some of the coolest graphics ever! This looks to be a beautiful, really fun game. Can't wait to try it!

11. ortolan

ortolan Active Member

May 17, 2014
    A unique looking game. Looking forward to playing it.

12. Alan-C

Alan-C Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Developer

Some initial test codes will be posted within the next 14 hours or so!

13. Jerutix

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Whoop whoop! Can't wait!

14. Alan-C

Alan-C Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Developer
    The first code has your name printed in it already ; )

15. copaeci

copaeci Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2012
    student, writer, reviewer, beta tester
    ID
    when this will be released :)?

16. Alan-C

Alan-C Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Developer
    End of August if nothing blows up! Our first release is just missing final sounds and minor adjustments.

We are planning at least one big content update after that though - which might see a $1 increase in the app's price as well, but I think that is fair based on the amount of content we will be adding :)

17. Alan-C

Alan-C Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2014
    Developer
    #37 Alan-C, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
    Hi there!

So here are some beta codes :)

Functionally the game is complete. The sounds are still placeholders and will be changed, but if you do spot any other issues it would be great if you could let me know please.

Please post here which code you are taking so we can remove it from the list. And please give some feedback too, that is the main reason behind the codes being provided :)

If you had requested a code via PM before and you do not manage to get one of the codes posted here please let me know, and I will forward you a new one via PM.

Before you redeem a code, please keep in mind this is a *challenging* game, by and for gamers. It takes some gameplays to start getting used to the gameplay and appreciating the labyrinthine setting.

So without further ado, here are some codes. I hope you enjoy playing it as much as we enjoyed developing it!

N6E667KR6734
    FAA3NKL3RJTL
    Y7RELAFM6P7M
    6JRPRTMRM9A6
    YWNPLEA79XXF
    ALXYFPJTN33N
    N49MJEY7WWT7
    MF99TEH4EWEF

Edit: please note level 1-9 is currently broken, but you can advance to 1-10 by finishing previous levels - and getting some "stars" (eyes of Horus)

18. Jerutix

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Grabbed N49MJEY7WWT7. Hopefully will be able to put it on my phone during lunch, but I may have to wait until tonight. Really excited to play!

ALXYFPJTN33N is also gone. Those were the only ones I tried.

19. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    #39 Qwertz555, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
    Oh lucky me, thanks so much for ALXYFPJTN33N !

Even for the egyptian style i thought this looks a bit stiff, but playing the real game is so much another and smoother story, cool.
    I love these clever controls here, you absolutely nailed them for my taste.

Folks, read the first post in this thread and you know exactly what you will get pretty soon.

Edit:
    Level 1.4/hidden chamber - I changed direction a bit late in front of the wall (after award) and the characters goes right/left/right and a black screen is all i had left, him stuck in the middle. Had to restart the game.

Most of the people (knowing here from TA) would like to start the character by themselves. It's not bad here, because the time starts running after "a few meters" so you have a bit to time your next move.

I choose the button layout "direction/left" and "use power/right" of corners. Now, when i push direction a bit too much on the right side (towards middle), then the speed will be activated. I died a few times bec of it ! Just give this button a quarter of the screen. Guess you know what i mean, right ?

Will Gamecenter have time leaderboards for each level, if that is possible for 45 levels ?

And hard news for some, installed MB 944 ! But so worth it...

20. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Thank you so much! MF99TEH4EWEF redeemed, I'll post a review later