Android Era Of Empires - Tech VS Power

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by MichaelAsa, Apr 20, 2024.

Tags:
  1. MichaelAsa

MichaelAsa New Member

May 4, 2014
    Hello all,

I’m excited to introduce you to my new mobile game, "Era of Empires - Tech VS Power", an immersive build-and-conquer game where you lead your empire through historical eras. Start in the ancient era and strategically advance to the modern age.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mgaems.empires_army_science

What makes it unique?

• Dynamic Eras: Experience the transition from spears to missiles as you manage your empire’s resources, technology, population, and military.

• Tech vs. Power: Decide whether to dominate through technological superiority or sheer military strength. Every choice impacts your empire's path!

• PVP competes against all, Strategic Gameplay: Engage in resource management, tech upgrades, and tactical combat with other empires.

The Game was solely developed by me and focuses on strategy and thought, other than live graphics and gameplay

Feel free to share your feedback and experiences in this thread. I will be more than happy to receive things to improve and adjust in the game

[​IMG]