Universal EPOCH.2 (by Uppercut Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Nov 13, 2013.

1. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    WTF!! Thanks,there're 3 save(profile)so,my EPOCH lvl 68 still here?I don't lose my save,but make no sense,if you start a new game,you're EPOCH it's level 0,so,lot of time to play?๎—

2. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    Can anyone give an overview of which weapons/armors are worth buying? I want to get some tonight but I don't want to buy all of them, especially if they're not worth it.

3. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    What you're most used and Favorite weapon?
    But,you're answer:
    1)WORM WEAPON tiers4 no iap 7 damage
    Iap WORM WEAPON 11 damage
    2)WORM ARMOR +40% credits
    This 2 Are The best weapons/armor in The game,with a significant boost in damage you cand do,and you can take..but also other "IAP ARMORS" Are lot powerful than normal tiers4,One of them give you +40% XP..The other 4 IAP WEAPONS are more poweful that normal tiers4,but not that much,look at 1 page backmy post,and you have an idea of The SNIPER IAP WEAPON..

4. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    EXACT PSIENCE: I start hardcore mode, and I know, That if I die once, it's game over, I play first 2 levels, the campaign, time trial, iron mode, but, not like in normal campaign, every time I replay first or second level in all the 3 stars, he ask me: are you sure you want play this level on campaign? or time trial?or iron mode? my options are cancel, or yes, I do this for level up quickly, it's not That I had to play each level in sequence? my only gamecenter achievement missing it's "complete all 3 stars in harcore mode" and it's calling "creator serial" I know, I do not wanna waste my time if I had to beat hardcore mode levelss in sequence, I'm wrong? I miss something? Thanks for all๎…

5. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Finally Beat Harcore "Permanent Death"Mode! Now i got all,either in normal mode,and Harcore mode,and finally got the achievement for finish Harcore mode each levels 3 stars,but,
    EXACT PSIENCE:i found Harcore mode,except the fact that if you die once it's game over,more easy than Epoch 1 hardcore mode,what you think? I never feel myself near to die..I level up my robot a lot first,but I remember the pain in Epoch 1 penultimate level on hardcore mode..now it's time to play The Evil Within #

Attached Files:

6. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    So i decided to start this game anew, and man was i easily reminded why this has been my favorite iOS original for quite some time. The only one that i feel surpass it is Heroes & Castles 2, but im glad they arent the same genre so it's a pretty easy decision to keep both as long as they are working.

Has anyone checked if this works on iOS9.1?

7. UppercutEd

UppercutEd Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2011
    Quick heads up: we've updated EPOCH 1 and 2 to 64 bit. Enjoy!

8. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

YES! Thank you!

9. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Hells yeah!