Episode title for Lost finale Season 5 is out - good times ahead.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by arta, Mar 17, 2009.

1. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    1) Because You Left
    2) The Lie
    3) Jughead
    4) The Little Prince
    5) This Place Is Death
    6) 316
    7) The Life And Death Of Jeremy Bentham
    8) La Fleur
    9) Namaste
    10) He's Our Your
    11) What Happened Happened
    12) Dead is Dead
    13) Some Like It Hoth
    14) The Variable
    15) Follow The Leader
    16) The Incident (finale part 1)
    17) The Incident (finale part 2)

2. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Unfffffff... can't wait.

I really, really, really, really, really want to keep the hope alive that they're going to explain all this time travel nonsense in a scientific manner. Right now the show is bordering dangerously close to the "wizards did it" edge. I think they're almost getting a little too far off the deep end to ever possibly explain how this is all happening to make sense to your average prime time TV viewer without them just being like, "it's magic!"

...And I really don't want Lost to be a show about magic when they've lead us on for so long about everything being one big science experiment. I got my fair share of "wizards did it" when trying to connect the dots between the gross inconsistencies in World of Warcraft lore. It's really lazy writing.

[​IMG]

3. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Hell no it's not going to be about magic. There's too much backgrounds easter eggs dealing with Quantum Mechanics to suddenly say "ancient magic people did it". I do think he ancient people discovered the source of the power, but harnessed it without truly realising what they were doing.

The only possible "magic" part is if you follow the timelooptheory.com theory of the smoke monster being Fate's ultimate means of course correcting the universe.

4. Hmmmm you really really really need to watch Fringe it explains it all in there. Especially the episode where that dude in some jail gets teleported to Boston and all his molecules are reassembled. Of course the machine was invented like 20 years prior so almost killed the poor criminal.

5. Gameraid

Gameraid Member

Mar 10, 2009
    Listen to Daniel Fariday he holds all the answers:D