Universal Epic War TD 2 - by AMT Games

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by AMTGames, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Orderhere

Orderhere Active Member

Jan 28, 2015
    Lol, towers randomly become unclickable, probably due to overlapping or something. Got to the last wave of a really hard level and unable to upgrade 1/3 of my towers... Ffs. Did they even test this game before releasing it or chose to ignore a gamebreaking bug like this?? Facepalm. Perfect example of all the effort spent on graphics and next to none spent on gameplay.

2. Jim Shorts

Jim Shorts Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2014
    Virginia
    #42 Jim Shorts, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
    Game has serious issues and there is only one approach to winning. The fun of tower defense games is having various strategies to win a scenario... unfortunately, whatever the devs have in mind as to where towers are to be placed is the one and only option to win. Sucks. Plus, as mentioned before in the forums, there are very obvious, very annoying bugs. Figure it out. I really liked the first epic war. It was my first and favorite tower defense on the ipad. Sad to hear about the shady decisions that were made on the first epic war (I played it a long time ago and thoroughly enjoyed it), and really sad to have to remove this game from my ipad until it's updated with better options on the gameplay.

3. Orderhere

Orderhere Active Member

Jan 28, 2015
    #43 Orderhere, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
    Lol on lots of levels not only are your towers untappable, but on some blue squares you can't even build towers, since the blue build icon overlaps with either another tower or the build interface at bottom of screen... Example, chapter 1 stage 6 of hard mode, bottom right blue spot unbuildable no matter what zoom level you use, because it'll always overlap with build interface.

No idea how this game like this that underwent zero QA got 4 stars on this site and those good reviews, other than bribing reviewers, with a plethora of game breaking bugs like this and a completely idiotic game on tower defense (90% trial and error/guesswork, forces you to guess the exact combination of towers otherwise you'll never beat the level).

4. RacerBoy

RacerBoy Member

Mar 17, 2015
    Manager
    Bangladesh
    Love this game. LOL!

5. kaspalone

kaspalone Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2014
    i'd love a Code too, if it's still possible. Have this baby on Android, and wouldnt mind having it for my iDevice.