Epic Pet Wars - Post Treasure Codes Here (not friend codes).

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by ObsidianKt, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oqsegl is my code

Jun 11, 2009
    Forgot
    Go find another Forum

seriously there a lot of people who read this for treasure codes so find another forum. Whoever agrees with me speak up now.

2. Cohenjar_7

Cohenjar_7 New Member

May 18, 2009
    could you please try and stay on target... i come here often to find treasure codes and i really don't need to wade through unrelated posts (like this one) to find them. So please, find another forum for your ramblings and complaining so I can see my treasure codes.

3. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Nope the blue thing called Slydost has fast money regen

4. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    if your at 83 you have all the items you can buy, you have to beat all the bosses to get the other items.

5. evolutionX

evolutionX New Member

May 28, 2009
    does the two head bird have the faster money rate then slydost. could somebody tell how fast it is

6. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    They have exactly the same money rate.
    Slydost has Health 73 Attack 12 and Defense 6 Byzantius has Health 50 Attack 11 Defense 8. I would say Slydost is better i look at 10 hp as 1 def

7. wonderlust822

wonderlust822 New Member

May 18, 2009
    bucket... first of all, the only thing that this thread says NOT TO DO is post friend codes. you post your friend code in EVERY POST YOU MAKE, sometimes even twice a message. so either A) you cant read - which makes you an idiot, or B) you can read and you just feel like you dont need to acknowledge the fact that you aren't supposed to be putting up friend codes here which also makes you an idiot. go to a thread for friend codes. or get a life. u want to have the biggest posse? wow great. dont do it here.

also, i have been nothing but trouble? i'd like to see how. and yes i insult people when they deserve it as you so clearly do

8. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Or he could just put it in his john handcock like me VVV see then people can't really say a thing

9. Zincous

Zincous Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    Post in here for Treasure codes. This thread is garbage now.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=15601