Epic Pet Wars - Post Treasure Codes Here (not friend codes).

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by ObsidianKt, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oqsegl is my code

Jun 11, 2009
    Forgot
    That time I wasn't really talking when "Look who's talking," but the reason everyone is so butt hurt is because we read this for real treasure codes. But we are all friends here.

2. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Explain please

I don’t really get this. I think it’s because where missing some dialogue, but I think that’s the way you meant it to be. It still isn’t really funny though. I bet your one of those guys who laughs at his own jokes while every one looks at you puzzled. That’s because they cant put the puzzle together if you keep some of the pieces man.

It seems like that’s your problem, you’re the only one out of the lope so now you made your own to fell like your part of something. I’m just wondering who, are you with?

3. CeolCeol

CeolCeol Member

Jan 13, 2009
    I'm a little late, but...

Wah wah, boo hoo. There are also posts around me saying that there haven't been any new TCs. I don't think it's too far off to tell someone to quit asking for the new TCs and go out and find them. It's not as if someone is hoarding all of the TC info and they're not posting it: the new TCs are posted on here as soon as they come out.

It's the same if I'm at a restaurant and I order a burger. It takes time to cook the burger, and I should know this; I shouldn't keep pestering the cook, asking if my burger is done when he'll obviously give it to me once it is.

4. Cohenjar7

Cohenjar7 New Member

May 12, 2009
    To all u copycats

It's a little thing called originality u can't think of ur own username u have to copy mine and make different variations of cohenjar7 I'm the original and all u copycats are pussies

5. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    #425 Sariel, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2009
    Haha whos the original one Cohenjar7 or Cohenjar_7. Shot him. No shot him. Im Cohenjar. No im Cohanjar, he's a fake. No he's the fake, im Cohenjar..... You know what you got to do now is tell us a secret only the real Cohenjar would know, to prove your the real Cohenjar.

6. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    #426 Sariel, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2009
    Gross, that's a sick joke dude.

7. FunkyJunkySIXLEThaha

Jun 2, 2009
    This thread is getting so over rated i mean everyone just fighting with eachother and posting friend codes i mean come on people this thread is for Treasure Codes only. This thread is really pointless to cuz everyone wants to post their own tc's even if they have already been mentioned! this thread is really gayy now

8. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    #428 Sariel, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2009
    O no oqsegl is my code your petpev :mad:. But no dude there is no new TC's and "Thanks all you little aprentice dudes........ " what is that supposed to mean exactly Huuu are you saying we work for you. Dont be like superman and go hittin some trees on your high horse, wait that might knock some sense into you. You do way to many drugs DUDE.

9. Cohenjar7

Cohenjar7 New Member

May 12, 2009
    I am goin to mop the floor with ur face u think ur so funny ur a oil bitch and deserve to b treated like 1 who else agrees in this thread

10. Cohenjar_7

Cohenjar_7 New Member

May 18, 2009
    yeah, the other guy's the original lol... i can't claim his extreme brand of "fury" that he exerts on this forum. I just can't get mad on the internet (i mean really, why take it so seriously?) I just like a good laugh every now and again, thus the copy cat name. I think it's hilarious when someone on the internet threatens IRL.

11. ben8as

ben8as New Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Srry but cohenjar_7 has a better sense of humor.

This is off topic but it doesn't seem to matter much anymore.

Any1 here see hangover?
    It is the best movie

12. extreme1331

extreme1331 New Member

Jun 2, 2009
    hangover

yes ive seen it twice, hahaha i think its my second favorite comedy behind super troopers. "no, not at the table carlos!"

how often do they post treasure codes? because it seems really random, its not like every other day or anything organized is it?

13. Cohenjar_7

Cohenjar_7 New Member

May 18, 2009
    no, it isn't organized at all... unfortunately they just put out a code (normally for one of those little exotic melons) just whenever the urge hits them. I'm not complaining, but it would make my check on this forum less tedious if we had some sort of pattern to go by lol

14. evolutionX

evolutionX New Member

May 28, 2009
    characters

which epw character has fastest money rate?:)

15. Genova

Genova New Member

May 29, 2009
    the two headed bird guy is the only one w/ faster money regen I do believe

16. CeolCeol

CeolCeol Member

Jan 13, 2009
    Since you guys looove to get off-topic, I've got a question for ya ;) :

I'm level 83 now but the accessories in the shop are still in their 40s (Monacle Watch and Sneakerology Unlimited). Where the hell do I get the army hat or the silver knuckles?

17. a8erel

a8erel New Member

May 22, 2009
    Can someone repost all the TC from the past few days? I really don't have time to go through all the posts trying to find them

18. stenakt

stenakt New Member

Jun 3, 2009
    by beating the bosses

19. wonderlust822

wonderlust822 New Member

May 18, 2009
    Hey!! I'm stupid and make wild unsubstantiated claims that if you add me you'll make tons of money and have a bunch of friends cuz we all know you don't have any! Like me!! All u gotta do is add me with my friend code of STFU!!!

20. oqsegl is my code

Jun 11, 2009
    Forgot
    . Please don't.