Epic Pet Wars - Post Treasure Codes Here (not friend codes).

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by ObsidianKt, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobbieFTSK

RobbieFTSK New Member

Jun 10, 2009
    TC

Gilly
    Gives exotic melon 100 energy restore

Sorry
    Gives you troll meat +1 max energy

2. Cohenjar_7

Cohenjar_7 New Member

May 18, 2009
    You're kidding right? You have to be kidding. This is a thread made for people to find TCs. I understand the frustration of having to go through tons of crap on this forum (like investment strategies, boss strategies, friend codes, and arguments to why posting the former is ok). But you are getting upset at someone (when the thread is WAAAAY off topic) for asking if anyone knows the new TC? Then you tell the person to track twitter? You must be pretty thick... I mean, this is a thread for TCs. My main fascination is with the fact that you actually chose this to get upset about. Did you even read the posts around you? Boss strategies, spell strategies, and people agreeing to spell strategies are all around you. I just can't understand why someone would choose something relevant to the topic to get all mad about. I'm not angry, just fascinated... I wish I had my magnifying glass.

3. gravy9

gravy9 New Member

Jun 7, 2009
    Thanks for the new Treasure codes!

cant we all just get along in here? we all play the game obviously i like this thread bc people can come here and get pointers. whether it be for investing or bosses...since Treasure codes dont come out everyday its not a horrible thing to kill the time chattin. right?

4. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    #384 Sariel, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2009
    Haha I was thinking the same thing, but normally I don’t say anything. He should have just said “no, TC's don’t come out every day.” I’ve just realized people are people their going to do shit you don’t understand. Basically because you are in your head and they're in their head, right? What I do to not get pissed at people or annoyed, I just think of them as children wrapped in ignorance because we are all just kid who had to try to figure out life. All these things just added on to us over and over until are innocence is smothered but it is still there, you just got to peal way the layers to see who they really are under that entire BS. I think that guy just doesn’t like people asking question that they could figure out on their own. I got alot of love for everone, i use to be a real smartass, asshole to people because i thought they where all so dumb but i dont know i hit my head this one time and then everyone so amazing and interesting i love them i guess i figured out how to be more opened minded **** im just a fish now

5. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    New Jobs

Oh yeah to the person who asked about the new jobs that just give money and what items you get, you get like spells and shit. I’ve gotten 2 spells, but just ones you can buy on your own nothing special.

6. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Help plz

Hey gravy or steve how do i get the writing at the bottom like where you have you epw codes at i cant find where i can add that

7. Cohenjar_7

Cohenjar_7 New Member

May 18, 2009
    wow, i may not understand a single word you said, but i somehow agree lol

8. Jmsj201

Jmsj201 New Member

May 30, 2009
    Hey guys, we're in the presence of ghandi. Let's all bow down or some $#!t

9. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    #389 Sariel, Jun 10, 2009
    Haha that sounded kinda sarcastic. Sorry sometimes I get a little to deep for most people. Probly shoulder listen to anything that comes out of my head and just live instead of trying to the monters underneth the bed. You guys ever heard any atmosphere(slug) he's and underground mc(rapper) my favorit. He had a song that made it one the radio for awhile it was called You from his album When Life Gives You Lemons. It went kinda like this "you love the people that love you, you hear the music they move to, you give your all to the fallthrough, but you don't know, you don't know, you don't know, you don't know you. Great song. But there's another guy from his label Rhymesayers call eydea his got a really good cd everyone should hear called First Born it's amazing dudes hella smart kinda an amazing freestyle to. If you want I can break that concept I was talking about down so it's a little easyer to understand though I've never been very good at expressing my self in words so some of it may get lost.

10. Add_Me_OQSUHU

Add_Me_OQSUHU Member

May 25, 2009
    TC code

getlifted

You found 1x Lithium Charge!
    Intense shock increases Max HP by 1,000 and restores 500 HP [BATTLE ONLY, SINGLE USE].

Not new but looks like it was missed in this forum and still works

11. Add_Me_OQSUHU

Add_Me_OQSUHU Member

May 25, 2009
    Ok it was mentioned But alot of covo went arround it so for those who missed it like me

TC: getlifted

12. Drag0nblade25

Drag0nblade25 New Member

May 26, 2009
    #392 Drag0nblade25, Jun 10, 2009
    New TC's

gilly:
    You found 1x Exotic Melon!
    Rare melon that restores 100 Energy upon use.

sorry
    You found 1x Troll Meat!
    Permanent +1 Max Energy upon use.

EDIT: Sorry for adding friend code, that was meant for a different thread.

These have been mentioned but there has been alot of rubbish since.

13. ljgrimm

ljgrimm New Member

Jun 5, 2009
    #393 ljgrimm, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2009
    Does anyone else feel like the big fancy treasure code promised to us for all of the screwups over the last few days is a bit lacking? My pet is still messed up. I just unequiped all of his items and it says he has negative hps and negative defense. It won't let me resurrect him because he immediately dies again. I can't buy new items, re-equip items, or anything.... I am just stuck watching all of the gold I just saved up tick away with my negative case inflow. I can't even sell items right now.

14. gravy9

gravy9 New Member

Jun 7, 2009
    Go to your profile...then scroll over Quick Links and click on Edit Signature.

15. sabi-barbie

sabi-barbie New Member

May 19, 2009
    thanks for adding the new TC's

16. CeolCeol

CeolCeol Member

Jan 13, 2009
    #396 CeolCeol, Jun 10, 2009
    Yeah I thought that it was kinda meh, especially since a lot of the players who experienced this may not use twitter or go on these forums so the (inadequately advertised) treasure code feature would go unnoticed. And since the extra-super-special treasure code(s) was just two things they've already released before, I'm not really happy with it.

I'm not going to flip out on them or anything, but this was time (and possibly money) lost because their servers couldn't handle something. They should have just stopped users from logging on while they sorted it out.

17. Sariel

Sariel Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Thanks man :D

18. Add_Me_OQSUHU

Add_Me_OQSUHU Member

May 25, 2009
    #398 Add_Me_OQSUHU, Jun 10, 2009
    Had the same problem they sorted it out below is his reply:

fromDrew Lustro <[email protected]>
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    date3 June 2009 10:31
    subjectRe: Max health -203
    mailed-bygmail.com

I've fixed that too. This shouldn't be happening so much. Thanks for helping us be aware of the problem.

I've sent your pet 20 free respect points.

Try giving him an email

19. oqsegl is my code

Jun 11, 2009
    Forgot
    Treasure codes only

:mad::mad:WE READ THIS FOR TREASURE CODES IF YOU DONT HAVE ONE FIND ANOTHER THREAD:mad::mad:

20. Cohenjar_7

Cohenjar_7 New Member

May 18, 2009
    exactly, i don't read this thread to see people complaining about it being off topic (ahem!)