Epic Pet Wars

Adopt a unique & exclusively designed pet to join the thousands training, battling, and customizing in this FREE, re…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Adopt a unique & exclusively designed pet to join the thousands training, battling, and customizing in this FREE, real-time, constantly evolving Massively Multiplayer Online RPG that spans the iPhone/iPod Touch, Facebook, Twitter, and epicpetwars.com!

--- GAMER REVIEWS ---
"I don't eat as much anymore because this game keeps me busy I probably play it for 3 or more hours at a time. Wow. I can't believe I ever went without this app." -Golfer4sphs

"Pokemon + mafia wars=epic pet wars. Fun addicting and extremely cute. Runs well also." -Jerilith

"I'm greatly satisfied, with an impressive selection of items which you can actually tell have an effect. I highly recommend." -Shazian

"Honestly the best browser type mmo I've played on the iPhone. I just love it." -Cheezeburgerz

"Great artwork and good gameplay with plenty of original twists. A refreshing break from a lot of crap that's coming out these days." -blazamm

"The achievement system is amazing" -RoflcopterRepairman

"If there was more than 5 stars I would pick it." -Darkmerc559

"best mmorpg in the app store." -Pieoftheweek

"Awesome battling. Way better than imob and imafia." -SlickMocha

--- FEATURES ---
✔ Adopt pets with unique strengths and weaknesses and looks that match your style.
✔ Fight & strategically use items and power-ups during LIVE battles against other players with fully animated battle sequences. Don't just "instantly win or lose" (how lame!).
✔ Deck out your pet with a slew of original weapons, armor, and accessories that dramatically improve its strengths in and out of battle. New items added weekly!
✔ Play with your friends via Facebook & Twitter integration.
✔ Play with your pet using the animated home screen.
✔ Unlock Achievements that show how you've conquered Epic Pet Wars inside and out.
✔ Compete against thousands that span the iPhone/iPod Touch, epicpetwars.com, Facebook, & Twitter. All networks are interlinked!
✔ Top Rankings for the best players allow you to take down the leaders and destroy their ranking and steal their cash.
✔ Interact and chat with other players via our instant comment system and get notified in real-time of new messages. Send mass messages to your entire posse to organize an assault!
✔ Invite friends into your Posse and become a stronger fighter and train more efficiently through e-mail, friend codes, Facebook, and more.
✔ Your Newsfeed keeps up-to-the-minute info of all the latest events that have happened to your pets.
✔ Months of action, deep and vibrant gameplay with new features, animal races, items, and achievements added all the time.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? ADOPT A PET & GET IN ON THE WAR TODAY!

Check out for game updates, news, server status, and more at:
http://www.epicpetwars.com/iphone/support

Follow the Epic Pet Wars Developers on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/epicpetwars

Contact Us: [email protected]
Information
Seller:
Genre:Adventure, Role Playing
Release:Jun 21, 2010
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0