Universal Epic Little War Game (By Rubicon)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Rubicon

Rubicon Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2011
    Lead Programmer, Chief Bottlewasher
    Isle of Wight, UK
    First I've heard of that tbh, it's not been mentioned on our support forum. I'll have a look though, we have one of those in the office, thanks.

2. thumbs07

thumbs07 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
  3. Rubicon

Feb 22, 2011
    Isle of Wight, UK
    Sound fix in with apple submission right now.

4. SwordBytes

SwordBytes Active Member

May 17, 2013
    Fantastic. Thank you! :)

5. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Finally got around to playing this yesterday... I'm not too far in yet (only on the 6th mission), but so far, it seems like a nice step up from previous games in the series (which I absolutely loved - still have GBWG on my phone and play with my nephew a bit) in terms of scope, objectives, graphics and overall polish.

I can't really comment further as, like I said I'm only on the 6th mission, but I'm quite enjoying it and hope that this sells well for you guys. I'm excited to get into the MP, though I usually like to finish main campaigns before diving into online play. =oP

Oh, and thank you for removing the limited ammo feature. While it was cool having to manage supplies, it's even cooler being able to travel a ways from your base and set up shop on a mountain top to pick off enemies and not having to worry about resupplying or making the long trek back.

6. Rubicon

Feb 22, 2011
    Isle of Wight, UK
    Glad you're enjoying it and welcome back. :)

7. Hyperion703

Hyperion703 Member

Oct 23, 2016
    This game is phenomenal. I honestly would not benefit from notifications telling me when it's my turn because I'm constantly checking anyway. It's that good.

ELWG is one of those games that, once you think you have every trick and strategy down, you discover even more, whether by self-discovery or by some online hot shot putting it to you. The factions are really neat, and it's fun to play 'random' just to be versatile. I really can't say enough about this game!

The mobile gaming crowd never disappoints in their miserliness. Do you value your leisure time? If so, how much is it worth to you?

8. Jake7905

Jake7905 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Finally picked this gem up a couple of days ago, and I definitely agree with the TA review; Best War game of the series. Hopefully the TA review helps in the sales department; the fact that Apple didn't include this in their "Best New Games" section should be considered a 'War' crime.