Universal Epic Island - (by Backflip Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Milinator

Milinator Active Member

Oct 7, 2014
    Omg. How long does it take to kill this CL 3 fire Titan. It's been like 3 days and no movement. Die already!!!!!!!

2. Dean10

Dean10 Member

Oct 1, 2014
    Look at his hp.. I think there'ssome kind of an error there.. 50billion hp if im not mistaken hahah..

3. FriedSushi

FriedSushi Well-Known Member

May 13, 2010
    Thats definitely not intentional haha, previous ones were more in the range of 50 million

4. ninaneens

ninaneens Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2014
    #104 ninaneens, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
    There was an epic gauntlet in the store last night, but I forgot to write the crafting materials down. Woo.

Should be a combination of fire/rock/lightning or some sort. Only two elements. No water/wind/ice, I'm pretty sure.

For friendship! GC name is ninaneens.

5. Milinator

Milinator Active Member

Oct 7, 2014
    Ok where is the programmer guy when yôu need him. Please fix that thing, omfg I swear I'm gonna shoot my phone!!!

Die worthless Titan die!!!!!!!!!

6. Kaki2415

Kaki2415 New Member

Oct 9, 2014
    Daily player

Add my GC kaki2415. Also if anyone has a good explanation on pets I would appreciate it. Like do pets only appear in certain places and does killing the pet similar to the one we can find on our map make a difference? Or does killing specifically not matter? Haven't found any pet and some on my places is at lvl 11

7. KuraKura

KuraKura New Member

Oct 9, 2014
    YESS !! That TITAN better die soon !!

GameCenter ID : FlyingKuraKura
    Add me, send me chest and i will send you back :)

8. savvy

savvy Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2012
    Phoenix Gauntlet
    Fire/Wind

Attack: 300
    Magic: 700

Arena Strength: 25%
    Dungeon Progress: 25%

There's a specific pet in every dungeon (descriptions are obvious hints). Doesn't matter which monster you kill, i've had pets spawn from the 1st to 5th mob

It's a small chance so just keep at it. Based off experience monsters with a longer kill time have a better chance of spawning pets, which kinda makes sense. ie. you have about the same chance gaining a pet fighting a 3 minute mob 20 times or an hour long monster 1 time

9. ninaneens

Oct 9, 2014
    Derp. Forget I said anything about there being no wind. :D

Wish Uncommon and Rare chests could be opened with less gems. 150-200 gems for a <5% chance for an epic? Srsly, devs. I would accept a 50-100 gem cost.

10. joe511

joe511 Member

Oct 9, 2014
    #110 joe511, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
    Anyone hire 4th hero?
    I remembered that my 3rd hero was 275 crystal....
    But why 4th increased that much?
    1000 crystal?....oh gosh.....

Another bout pets...can 3 heroes have more than 3 pets?? Is there max no of pets??

11. savvy

savvy Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2012
    oh woops, you were actually right. there was no wind, was looking at the wrong epic

its earth/water, so coin bonus and rare chance instead

12. ninaneens

Oct 9, 2014
    It's actually pretty easy to farm 1k gems. Keep on checking the Boasting Hall for achievements and tap on presents! (I have 4 heroes right now.)

You can have as many pets as you can tame. The devs did say you could get all the pets by playing the game, but they're probably random spawns. That way you can swap pets when you fight titans and farm.

Still wrong, though. I did say no water. But at least now I know what to search for. :D

13. Milinator

Milinator Active Member

Oct 7, 2014
    Omg they fixed the Titan this morning and now it jacked again!!! Someone nuke that thing!!!:mad:

14. Barak

Barak Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Portland, OR
    The pets are random, when they appear, but they always replace the normal enemy that they match. Want a snow leopard? Keep beating the leopard...

15. KuraKura

KuraKura New Member

Oct 9, 2014
    Can anyone tell me how to forge a normal weapon into an epic weapon please?

Been forging stuff here and there and I still have no idea.

16. Kotara

Kotara Member

Oct 7, 2014
    Actually, they don't replace the normal enemy that matches with them, i caught my mimic pet when the regular mimic monster was there, and my progress in the spire of malice is blocked because the glow bug monster i killed caused a griffon pet to spawn, so i need to tame the pet before a monster shows up again...

17. Dean10

Dean10 Member

Oct 1, 2014
    Read the previews page. There are guides in crafting epic items..

18. ninaneens

Oct 9, 2014
    It takes some time, depending on your luck. Check FriedSushi's post on page 5 for a list of craftable epics. The list is not 100% complete, just one or two missing, but I figure he/she will update it soon.

1. Place the item you want to forge into the... forge. (Say, a shortbow.)
    2. FriedSushi's list says shortbow crafts into Rainmaker. (Elements nature and lightning.)
    3. Put the fodder item/s that have the elements of nature and lightning into the forge. If you already have one item that has both elements, you can just put the one.
    4. You will know it's a valid combination when you see the chance to craft an epic and the option to use gems for a sure epic (not worth it, imo).
    5. Once you have your potential epic item, continue to forge it using fodder without elements, crafting one at a time to maximize chances.

Note: I don't recommend trying to craft 3-element epics because normal items can only contain 2 elements.

I noticed that adding in leveled items as fodder increases the chances of getting an epic, but I'm not sure if leveling a fodder item has any advantages over using level 1 fodder items individually.

19. KuraKura

KuraKura New Member

Oct 9, 2014
    That is a neat and detailed explanation.

Thank you so much.

20. joe511

joe511 Member

Oct 9, 2014
    #120 joe511, Oct 10, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2014

Thank you for good information.

Btw, Anyone has Epic Wand and Epic Tome recipe??