Universal Epic Island - (by Backflip Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Apr 3, 2014.

1. chri806

chri806 Member

Oct 4, 2014
    This game is dying ... ;(

2. Milinator

Milinator Active Member

Oct 7, 2014
    it needs an update fast. killing edward jazzhands is already really really old. not much entertainment left for sure

3. Didrik

Didrik Active Member

Oct 20, 2014
    Nothing happends after getting Edward Jazzhands to D level 5?

4. Laurei

Laurei Member

Nov 4, 2014
  5. Milinator

Milinator Active Member

Oct 7, 2014
    And all this work to get b*tch slapped bya guy with shiny hands. And no I didn't lose I just think it's funny

6. Smudge

Smudge Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2014
    From what I know about Backflip games, they are usually pretty good about adding new content for their games. I think they just didn't think people would go through it this quickly.

-Overhaul the crafting system to make 2 element epics harder to get
    -Add new epics
    -Keep adding seasonal stuff
    -Add new stuff for the arena
    -Make the Titans vary in what does damage to them

7. Fyn

Fyn Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2014
    I disagree with the first one. If anything, they need to make 3 elements easier.

8. Smudge

Smudge Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2014
    No way, nothing about the 2 element epics feels "epic". Some of the best items in the game are 2 element items and it's incredibly easy to get them. Feeding 1 regular item to a base item with the 2 elements seems broken.

9. Wizard_Mike

Wizard_Mike Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    I agree, the two-element epics are too simple and easy to make. The ability to feed one regular item at a time until you get a lucky dice roll does seem broken and feels like an exploit, or an unintended use of game mechanics at best. There should be more to making them than just that. And that's coming from someone who doesn't even have all of the two-element epics yet.

But perhaps the two-element epics are destined to be the "entry level", or beginner epics, in a list of much more hard to make epics (or perhaps legendaries or mythicals or something). Dragonvale was all about combining elements, and they eventually got into making sun and moon and other stuff, so perhaps Backflip has similar plans for Epic Island. I hope so, at least. If that becomes the case, then they won't need to change anything about how the two-element epics are made, because they will likely just be feeders for making the three and four element epics that we'll need for crafting sun and moon items, or whatever they come up with, heh.

10. TheSingularity

TheSingularity New Member

Nov 26, 2014
    Yes, the level 30 faction gear looks different - I might try to upload a picture of it later.

11. Smudge

Smudge Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2014
    Would love that! Thanks!

Also, for anyone wondering, pets only go to lvl 20.

12. chri806

chri806 Member

Oct 4, 2014
    I have a level 20 pet and two level 19 pets, every dungeon completed, every 2 element epic, the worthy 3 element epics, and all my faction gear above level 25... Doesn't seem like much more to do in this game until a Christmas event

13. TheSingularity

Nov 26, 2014
    [​IMG]

Level 30 faction gear on a dwarf with icons.

14. Smudge

Smudge Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2014
    Andddd I have a reason to keep playing.

15. Minitoot2

Minitoot2 Member

Oct 25, 2014
    *looks at his level 11 faction gear and lets out a sad sigh* ... I will get there one day xD

16. Smudge

Smudge Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2014
    Helmet is 29, rest is 25. Started pushing the helmet to see the new graphic.

17. TheSingularity

Nov 26, 2014
    I honestly preferred the 29 helmet - I was a huge fan of the whole "Bowl with spikes on it" look. The shield is super slick though.

18. Jasperoid

Jasperoid New Member

Dec 2, 2014
    #678 Jasperoid, Dec 3, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
    Anyone know what items to pick for maximum Titan damage? Also, what are the max level for hero and dungeon?

19. reva1ation

reva1ation Member

Nov 5, 2014
    Max titan damage: Beacon of truth, hand of arachnia, sparkle face, battlemage robes.

Max level hero : 20

No max level for dungeon

20. Smudge

Smudge Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2014
    One of my dungeons just hit lvl 100 and it's still going. So yeah, I don't think there is a max.