Epic Dragon 1.1 Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by jaredplumb, Jul 23, 2009.

1. jaredplumb

jaredplumb Active Member

Jun 29, 2009
    I'm not sure yet. Even though there are a number of people who have requested sound, I've actually seen more that have stated they don't care or that they like no sound. I debated adding sound with it defaulted to off, but it seems like a lot of work to go through for an option that is off for most people. The problem is that an iPhone is first and foremost a phone, not a gaming platform. Right now there is a higher chance that sound will find its way into an Epic Dragon 2, then Epic Dragon 1.x.

2. Xood

Xood Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    Casual Game Developer (Coder,CTO,CEO)
    Germany
    Hopefully Epic Dragon 2 is not an update that has to be bought separate.

As for sounds and being much work. This sounds a lot like, it was too much of a hassle. And makes me wonder if other parts were also too much work and that is maybe why so many write the game is not so good.

Also I am badly missing a video. Why not post this on your website?
    At $0,99, ok. Maybe it is not needed but with the original price one would have loved to see the game before buying.

3. zombie

zombie Well-Known Member

Please add some music. Its add much to the atmosphere. Most Apps do not focus enough on this part of their games.

zombie

4. Sajak

Sajak Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    An issue I mentioned in my review (in the app store) was that health bars are occasionally hidden or obstructed by other characters, and this wasn't fixed in the update. It's not a major issue, but it's something that needs to be addressed.