Android EPIC BALL - Action / Puzzle Game from Matter Games

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Yehoshua Kadosh, May 31, 2020.

1. Yehoshua Kadosh

May 25, 2020
    Male
    Hi all,
    This is my first real attempt at making a full game. I have been working on it in my (very little) spare time over the past several months. Epic Ball is a puzzle game where you get to knock down buildings and blow stuff up while trying to collect all of the colored gems. Epic Ball is pretty much finished aside from a few tweeks and I still want to add lots more levels to it as well. So, it should be out in about 3 months. I don't have a date quite yet.

Coniption 2.jpg

2. GeoGen

GeoGen Member

May 21, 2020
    Male
    Look good, you can release beta test first, so people can try and suggest you what to fix.

Yehoshua Kadosh likes this.
  3. Yehoshua Kadosh

May 25, 2020
    Male
    I will be happy to begin a beta test in about a month. I still have some bugs I want to work out before hand.

4. Yehoshua Kadosh

May 25, 2020
    Male
    Epic Ball update: There are lots of blocks to knock around for fun! Some levels are made almost entirely of moveable blocks, but I added bases of static planes underneath on these levels, otherwise it was too hard to always stay balanced on the blocks.

5. Yehoshua Kadosh

May 25, 2020
    Male
    Watch the Epic Ball trailer!

6. Yehoshua Kadosh

May 25, 2020
    Male
    In my game tele blocks will teleport you back to the starting point. Sometimes it’s helpful in order to escape a trap, or to return to the starting point. At first I had them destroy the player, but I fet it should be a more mild penalty than outright death.. What other mild penalties can you think of for an action/puzzle game?
    Enemy Maze.jpg

7. Yehoshua Kadosh

May 25, 2020
    Male
    Epic Ball - Watch out for the holes! Sometimes they are useful to get to lower platforms, but other times they will drop you into the void.

8. Yehoshua Kadosh

May 25, 2020
    Male
    A short trailer of a new level I added to Epic ball.

9. Yehoshua Kadosh

May 25, 2020
    Male
    Have you ever seen a chicken balancing on a giant ball? You will in Epic Ball!

10. Yehoshua Kadosh

May 25, 2020
    Male
    I added some camera shaking to Epic Ball when you hit a TNT box. The camera shakes more depending on your distance to the box and how many boxes are exploding.

11. Yehoshua Kadosh

May 25, 2020
    Male
    Epic Ball is going LIVE on July 9th 2020!!! Available on the Google Play store Coniption 1.jpg

12. Yehoshua Kadosh

May 25, 2020
    Male