Entering Keywords while "In Review"

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by malc, Jul 30, 2009.

1. malc

malc New Member

Jul 7, 2009
    My app is "In Review" at the moment. Does anyone happen to know whether adding keywords at this stage will start the review process again and cause a delay?

I know you can change the Availability Date without affecting the process. It would be interesting to know what else does or doesn't affect it.

Thanks in advance!

2. monteboyd

monteboyd Well-Known Member

My update to Slope Rider is in review, I added keywords a couple of days ago but it's hard to say if this affects the review process or not since there is no way of knowing how far along in the process an app is. It hasn't been approved yet (submitted one week ago) but I wasn't expecting it to be approved that quickly.

3. headcaseGames

headcaseGames Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2009
    Mobile Game Developer
    Hollywood, CA
    we did this too. as of tomorrow we'll hit the two-week mark on our first app submission (after submitting keywords middle of last week) so check back in a few days and I'll let you know whether we are still waiting or not.

personally I expect that it'd likely restarted the process and we'll have another week and a half to wait- anyway my advice is, do this at the outset!