End of summer super sale - Doragon Entertainment (all games 0.99usd or free!)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Foxbat, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Foxbat

Foxbat Well-Known Member

2. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Can't wait for DU2 :D

Any shmup fan who doesn't have both DU and SS needs to buy them now.

3. #3 Connector, Sep 8, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2012
    Yeah Danmaku and Storm Strikers are great games. Only problem is they are not universal. But the developer was saying he was working on a Danmaku 2 which would work for the ipad which would be awesome.

Danmaku has some great shmup music too! It's probably the better game over Storm Striker even though storm striker is newer.

4. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Exactly, but they are so good, I break my usual no 2X mode rule and play them :p
    Cannot wait for some universal DU :D
    Only a handful of developers make shooters as good as Sunny Tam, and when you cut out the ports and look for inspired iOS original shooters, there's only a handful this good.

5. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Someone should post a thread with the game titles being offered in the title. Not everyone knows the dev's name. I was just about to post that Ratured! and Rainbow Tissue Cat went free.

6. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I dont really like shmups so I rarely play them, but i'll pick up DU and maybe SS.

I just found out about Aerikuma and Raptured, and they both look inviting. Imma pick those up for sure.

7. phrenik

phrenik Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Nurse
    City of Coffee
    I know you guys are putting in a plug for shmups, which I love too, but I would like to put my plug in for rainbow tissue cat! I was lucky enough to be gifted a promo a while back by the devs (missed the last time it was free due to my nativity of the app store times, but still bought a opt for my younger bro). It's simple, but quite fun. It may seem too cutesy for some, but don't let that stop ya :)

8. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    ^Yup. The 4 I downloaded convinced me that Rainbow Tissue Cat will be worth the pickup as well, and it didnt disappoint. Has some good quirks in it, and is definitely worth picking up for free.