Emris - Tough as nails 2d platformer

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by bungle_tez, May 1, 2019.

1. bungle_tez

bungle_tez Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2016
    Hi TA,

I am pleased to announce Emris is finally available on the google play store :)
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.bungle.hardcorehero

Emris is a tough as nails 2d platformer where you play as a chubby, ginger, ball of fur with an eye for gold on your quest to save your furry friends and finally become a hero.

Our ginger hero will leap from walls, over seas of saws, through dastardly dangerous dungeons and over pools of bubbling slime. Sacrificing his own well being to collect the gold and save his friends.

Emris brings the old school difficulty of classic NES titles and stream lines them down to the essential no BS straight forward twitch reflex platforming.

Ramping up in difficulty from hard to soul crushing Emris will drag our ginger hero though forests with cutesy critters, dungeons designed by a madman and mansions who's interior designer is clearly sadistic.

Even though the game is now officially released, please if you have any comments or suggestions don't hold back!.

All the best,

T
    P.S. Even though Emris is F2P I have ensured that there are 0, zilch, nada, non ad's for the entire first world

2. bungle_tez

bungle_tez Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2016
    Apologies TA community, seems I got the deployment wrong :(, I have now corrected the deployment and the game is available immediately rather than on pre-order.

Enjoy,

T.