Empire Online Final Debugging, Join NOW!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by asw128, Nov 5, 2010.

1. jumpman475

jumpman475 Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Student
    Ithaca, NY
    Did anyone receive payment for suggestions submitted over the weekend?

2. Drsponge

Drsponge Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2010
    Turn Around
    nope

3. jumpman475

jumpman475 Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Student
    Ithaca, NY
    Do you know why?

4. asw128

asw128 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2010
    Sorry =(

Hi guys and gals,

We are aware that we are a tad slow on our payments, that's because there are too many passionate players out there and our mailboxes are filled with suggestions :)

We are working very hard on getting everything done, we may be slowed down but we will not forget to pay you! Please stick with us here and be patient, as we are working ourselves out with all your valuable suggestions.

Also, just a sneak preview for all of you. We are planning on doing a round 2 for the closed beta after we deal with all the suggestions and we will be RAISING YOU REWARDS!!! Stay tuned!

5. chickdigger802

chickdigger802 Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Atlanta GA
    hmm so did this game get a proper english translation yet? I played the closed beta a while back and the translation was pretty horrendous. There was also noticeable server lag (probably because the server is in china). Rest was good though.

6. asw128

asw128 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2010
    Back then many zones only had a brief translation, therefore you probably have met a lot of broken English. It's much better now =)

We have also moved the server direction and so far we haven't gotten any complains regarding server lag. So feel free to drop in for closed beta 2 :D

7. Drsponge

Sep 28, 2010
    Turn Around
    I'm in the closed beta right now, how do I apply for closed beta 2?

8. pgboy

pgboy Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2010
    ditto well for the second part

9. Drsponge

Sep 28, 2010
    Turn Around
    So does this mean I should stop sending suggestions? Because what's the point to send you guys suggestions if I could get a better reward for sending them during closed beta 2?

10. asw128

asw128 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2010
    you may choose to not submit your suggestions until CB2, however if the same error is already fixed by someone else before CB2 then you will not be receiving any payment at all =(

our point to raise the rewards was not to become a negative incentive for players, i hope you understand.

11. asw128

asw128 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2010
    stay tuned for my news update later today:)

12. chickdigger802

chickdigger802 Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Atlanta GA
    Obvious suggestion. Get a separate english twitter feed for this game. =)

13. asw128

asw128 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2010
    thanks for your suggestion, we are still finding the right way to treat our twtter :)

14. asw128

asw128 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2010
    Hello gamers,

We have decided to extend our Empire Online closed beta period and host a round 2 for all of the gamers out there!

We want to take this chance to thank your passionate participation in the closed beta. We had gathered plenty of unique and applicable comments as well as suggestions. Since we are loaded with your suggestions, we wish to take a couple days off and tweak the game a bit before recommencing the closed beta.

Please pay attention to the details of the end of round 1 and beginning of round 2 as follows:

Round 1 of closed beta will be ending at Friday, 19 November 2010, 18:00 (US – California Time), all accounts will be restricted from logging in except our staffs for repairing purposes.

As for Round 2, we will be announcing more news over the weekend. But we would like you know that we will be increasing our payout rewards. So make sure you constantly check our Homepage, Facebook, or Twitter during this weekend!

Once again, thank you for your participation in round 1. We really appreciate it =D
    Remember to look out for news updates regarding round 2!

I'll be updating the payments, and we will keep updating the payments as we optimize the game. Please be patient =)

15. asw128

asw128 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2010
    Payments of Round 1 is Done

Hi guys, thanks to your support EO has been optimized heavily for the past 3 days.

I have already notified our accountant during today and he will make arrangements for your payments available.

Just a reminder that round 2 will begin tomorrow so don't forget to login tomorrow. I'll try to be online as much as possible to answer any questions you might have for me :D

See you tomorrow!

CB

16. Drsponge

Sep 28, 2010
    Turn Around
    I sent suggestions on the 24th, but I haven't heard back. Are you guys stopping the payments for now?

17. asw128

asw128 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2010
    We are still doing the payments. Just that we have too many suggestions we are being slow on replying.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

I will be updating the payments today and try to give gamers updates as quickly as possible.

Lakoo

18. asw128

asw128 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2010
    Payment 2

Payment 2 has been made!

Empire Online is getting closer and closer to it's submission date! Stay tuned!!!!

19. asw128

asw128 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2010
    Payment 3 has been done!

Just a reminder Empire Online will be available in 2011 Q1!!!!

Don't miss it!