Empire Online Closed Beta (Free MMORPG)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by asw128, Sep 20, 2010.

1. asw128

asw128 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2010
    Hello gamers, our game has launched a Chinese version on app-store since July and right now we are hosting a closed beta for the English Version. Please show support and give our game a try, your precious comments will help to improve our game for its official launch in the upcoming future.

[​IMG]

Below is a brief introduction to our game:
    Empire Online is the English version of the world’s first Chinese MMORPG 《帝國Online》 for iPhone, developed by Lakoo. The game was originally made for feature phones then later ported over to iPhone and currently we have over 5 million players registered over the world.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Main features of the Empire Online include:
    - Mixture of Eastern and Western cultural background
    - Spacious and stylish world; where you can experience legends from the past
    - Freedom of distributing stat points; creating endless possibilities for builds as well as strategies for PVP
    - Appearance changes with different equipments; showing styles and being original
    - Our irreplaceable “Empire System”, you can establish your own empire and build an army of your own

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Those who wish to participate in the closed beta or have any questions regarding the closed beta please do not hesitate to E-mail me at [email protected]

Our homepage
    Our Facebook
    iTunes Link: Empire Online

2. weaver523

weaver523 Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2010
    Hi, I sent you an email.

3. KushyKush

KushyKush Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Lots of translation errors but a cool game can't wait to see more areas and improved translations :)

4. Jainc78

Jainc78 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Network Technician
    Fresno, Ca
    I sent you an email.

5. Lifein2D

Lifein2D Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Student
    Canada
    Email sent, This definitely looks interesting.

6. Rylin

Rylin Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Sent an email as well. Would love to test this and provide feedback. :)

7. Shooks

Shooks Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2010
    Sent an e-mail a while ago. Really good looking game.

8. Seb

Seb Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2010
    I live on earth.
    Sent an e-mail a while ago. Have been following the game for a very long time as for the chinese version. Really good looking game.

9. ChocoVanilla

ChocoVanilla Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Traveller
    SweetsTown, DessertVille, CandyLand
    Really interested. Email sent.

10. asw128

asw128 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2010
    Thank you for applying =)

Hello gamers, we have received a great volume of closed beta applicantions in just 1 day! Thank you for all of you who sent us an E-mail showing your interest towards Empire Online.

We are currently focusing on the translation issue to make sure the game is ready to be launched as soon as possible, and we are also aware of the possible lag issue for most closed beta testers due to the location of our server and we are trying to improve this issue as well.

We are considering to reward our closed beta testers once the official game is launched, so please do not hesitate if you or your friends wish to participate in our closed beta.

Thank you again for all of you who are interested, please follow us on Facebook by "Like"-ing our page for the most updated news about closed beta and various news in the future.

11. Goose

Goose Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    what is combat like in this game? looks turn based.

12. justlegos

justlegos Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    Student/Cart Pusher
    Iowa
    Sent my email! Finally it's coming English :p

13. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    I don't want to beta test but I'll be interested to see how the game turns out when it's released

14. Rylin

Rylin Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Are we allowed to share our experiences and thoughts on the game along with images?

15. Martin JF

Martin JF Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    If there already is a chineese version out there, I would expect to be allowed
    To post screenshots and tell Others about it.

16. Fannoncodder

Fannoncodder New Member

Sep 21, 2010
  17. skeerup

skeerup Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2010
    I'm about 2hours into this game and it is really addictive. In the very beginning it was the introduction into the game, lot of running back and forth between characters and explanations on how the game works. Battle is very simple, its turned based battle system with limited number of turns and time limited.
    Other than that missions, or quests so far are all found by talking to the people with the exclamation points or question marks above them. No random battles, but manuveuring with the touch screen to avoid battles can be a bit difficult. Haven't had the chance of gettin into a group, not many people on there.
    Skill upgrades are quite easy and tons of weapon drops from battles. Weapons and armours need to be fixed as they deplete in battles.
    I will post back with more as I go further into it. Seems like a very solid game and have had no server delays as of yet.

18. Shooks

Shooks Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2010
    Played around 45 minutes, then got tired and went to bed. So far have grammatical corrections on all the starting quest people and race descriptions. Just have to type everything up and send it. Combat goes nicely, game looks good, and I wish I had been able to get in a group. Really curious on different aspects on the game, like Empires and such.

19. Martin JF

Martin JF Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    #19 Martin JF, Sep 21, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
    Yeah, I'd like to test how Empires work as Well :) *creates One*

Great :) Death's Domain is now an Empire :D anyone want to join? Lol, I might join another One, This is just for testing. Tough it would be cool to start a kickass Empire early on, no?

Oh, I'm pretty new to This. Low lvl, though like what I see so far. Lots of grammar errors though... Yeah, thats what testers Are for, no?

20. Bernizzle

Bernizzle Active Member

Jun 2, 2010
    NJ
    Great game!!!

I can't wait for this to come out but I hope my character from the other version is playable on this