Universal Emperor's Dice by Triniti Stars (Monopoly meets Three Kingdoms)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TrinitiStars, Dec 30, 2015.

1. thumbs07

thumbs07 Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2010
    UK
    yeah I thought game really suited to the mobile, got a nice perspective, nice animations, nice overall concept. But wtf is going on, I don't know.

2. korossyl

korossyl Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2013
    I spend most of the day offline; if a game is online only, I generally can't play it. There are many others in the same position. Needing an internet connection is a (literal) non-starter for me, regardless of the game. Still, I would understand if it was some social-only game... but a solo board game?

3. Maradin

Maradin Member

Apr 6, 2015
    I love any game based on the legendary three kingdom. Here i come Guan Yu ...

4. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Looks like it plays like monopoly but uses soldiers instead of cash

5. Maradin

Maradin Member

Apr 6, 2015
    Play till solo mode stage 6, required me to summon a genetal, since i already using the free summon i need to wait 20 hours for the timer.
    Lol.

Nvm deleted.

6. korossyl

korossyl Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2013
    So, pay to play. So even if the online-only mode were fixed, it would still not be worthwhile.

I'm sorry, I realize that this is the primary form of monetization today, that it's nothing out of the ordinary. I don't usually harp on games like this, either, I avoid the one I know won't appeal to me. But this just got my hopes UP SO HIGH.

7. TrinitiStars

TrinitiStars Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that. The rule of the game is very simple. Roll the dice and instead of upgrading houses, you upgrade your forces.
    Opposing players fight your heroes instead of buying your property.