Universal Eliss Infinity (By Steph Thirion)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by drdeniz79, Feb 5, 2014.

1. wigzisonfire

wigzisonfire Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2012
    Art Director
    London
    I know lol! The pictures are awesome! I still play infinity mode with one hand (got 56k recently!)

But I now play the story mode with two hands and it has become infinitely kore manageable lol!

2. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    Didn't play the original but can understand why it's was such a hit, really enjoying playing this but I'm nit that far into it and have trouble getting past the red swirly things that comes across the screen, there doesn't seem to be anywhere safe to put my parts as they either have to go on top of another colour or get scraped by the swirly thing, I'll at it though.

3. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Okay, gotta admit I was really regretting my purchase on this one, but the more I play the more I'm getting it. I think this would probably be better suited to an iPad than my tiny 4S but I'm getting the hang of it nonetheless.

Btw, anyone know if those ginormous scores on GC are jailbreak cheats or legit? Those are pretty fantastic!

4. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    The #2 score by Sarah Northway is definitely legit. The #1 score by 'MastaKilla' is probably legit too, I've seen his name atop many a leaderboard. Can't be certain though.

So there's only 3 scores above 100,000? That will probably be my aim when I eventually spend some time with this. My infinite score is currently a paltry 13,000 or so. :D

5. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Lol, I can't even figure out how to enter infinite mode :D

6. Andy C83

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Infinite Mode (top right square with red infinity sign) appeared after I played 5 or 6 levels in Normal. :)

Attached Files:

7. rIcHrAnDoM

Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Yep, thanks for that, just was playing and you're right appears after defeating sector 5.

There's another appearent game mode under infinite, any idea what that is?

8. Andy C83

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Yeah, I believe it's this. From the Gamezebo review:

"The second new mode is called “Spacebox,” and it serves as a relaxing sandbox arena where you can create new planets with a single touch, mix or separate them as you normally would, and just experiment with different strategies and hand maneuvers without having to worry about actually losing. Admittedly, while you probably won’t be spending all of your time in Infinity’s Spacebox mode, it’s still a neat little inclusion, and an especially nice way to introduce younger gamers to the world of Eliss without them getting too frustrated."

I assume we need to play more of the "Odyssey" campaign for it to unlock.

9. Gooood gravy, those patch notes! Always good to see a dev keep on top of their past projects (unless it's George Lucas...), though upping the touch limit from five to particularly eleven leads my mibd to wonder, what is that eleventh input...?

10. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I'm in love!

This game is like Threes meets Hundreds, even though it came out before both of those.

11. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I'm surprised that you just recently got this one. It's one of my faves.

12. CraigG

CraigG Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    This just vanished from the App Store, yet works on iOS 11. Anyone know what's going on?