Eliminate Getting Out Of Hand (In These Forums)

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by CDubby94, Nov 3, 2009.

1. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Atleast it`d make minibore a little bit interesting :rolleyes:

2. Tmonine

Tmonine Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Casual
    Australia
    I agree with this thread there are TONNES more eliminate threads than there need to be, even for a game as hyped as eliminate was. Btw eliminate has been deleted from my ipod as i have never really got the hang of fps games and it seemed too similar to an mmo only with real time gameplay for me to enjoy it.

3. Mr. Crazy

Mr. Crazy Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2009
    England
    Even in the quitit! beta group we had a talk about eliminate.

4. monk666

monk666 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2008
    ngmoco is not comparable to gameloft or ea. Gameloft and EA are first tier publishers/developers with their size and number of games, ngmoco isn't on first tier for sure.

If you guys had been paying attention at all, it seems to be the same group of ppl bumping and creating the *pointless* eliminate threads over and over again. Go figure why they are doing that and you will realize something... ;)

5. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    It'll die down. Hype is good, it's what we all sit around waiting for while we idly discuss religion, politics and other rubbish. Let Eliminate have the success period it deserves then when the next big game is released we'll move on to that.

6. spamboy

spamboy Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2008
    Do you really think so? ngmoco has made a consistent number of good, quality games, most of which today are free, they have pioneered what can arguably called a flagship iPhone franchise with Rolando, and they have listened to the customers multiple times - to follow up with regular updates for most of their games, and regular DLC for the Rolando series, and to immediately listen to the customers and keep Rolando on the App Store when they said they might remove it and people got worried.

I think they're a great dev and certainly worthy of that top-tier status.

7. swishinj

swishinj Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2009
    CEO at Apple Inc.
    good for u! +1

Edit: When you think about it this is a eliminate thread, so u did post in 1 :D

8. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    I'm talking about the official thread. Iof course had posted once or twice in the upcoming thread. Despite this, I was just as hyped as everyone else.

9. Dylan1696

Dylan1696 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2009
    Photographer/Graphic Designer/Electronics engineer
    Debbie did it here in '78
    I fully agree. Well put. Did ngmoco pay you for typing that in?? They should. :)

10. monk666

monk666 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2008
    How many top 100 titles Gameloft and EA each have and how many does ngmoco have?

Dude, its like comparing your local diner to MacDonalds and StarBucks. BTW in case you didn't know, rolando is made by a small micro studio call HandCircus by Simon Oliver. That guy made the rolando game demo before ngmoco was even founded.