iPad Elemental Galaxy Deluxe

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by FightingFish Games, Nov 11, 2010.

1. FightingFish Games

Nov 11, 2010
    #1 FightingFish Games, Nov 11, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

London, United Kingdom - The mobile game developer FightingFish Games today is pleased to announce the arrival of Elemental Galaxy Deluxe on AppStore, the sequel of Elemental Galaxy released on May 2010 for Android system. The game, available for iPhone and iPod touch, is a puzzle game that represents the latest evolution of match-3 games. Thanks to an innovative gameplay it is not sufficient to focus exclusively on the choice of the three items to be destroyed, but it is essential to assess the space between them!

The aim is to destroy a small horde of elements that fall from above before they touch the boundary line at the bottom of the screen. To prevent this you have the ability to generate triangular areas by selecting three elements of the same type, and all that is included within the area of the triangle will be destroyed. OpenFeint support for online score with many achievements defined.

Features:
    * Stunning 3D models and animated backgrounds
    * High quality FX & particle effects
    * 50 levels
    * Endless mode
    * 7 type of elements
    * OpenFeint support
    * Online High Scores
    * 42 Achievements

Device Requirements:
    * iPhone, iPod touch
    * Requires iOS 4.0 or later
    * 24.6 MB

Pricing and Availability:
    Elemental Galaxy Deluxe Full 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.

FightinFish Games: https://sites.google.com/site/fightingfishgames/
    Elemental Galaxy Deluxe 1.0: https://sites.google.com/site/fightingfishgames/mobile-games/elemental-galaxy-deluxe
    Purchase and Download: http://itunes.apple.com/app/id394900289
    YouTube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feWVG32ot_U

Located in London, United Kingdom, FightingFish Games is a company specialized in the development of mobile games, particularly on iOS and Android, in business since May 2009. As longtime gamers we are trying to create products that are of the highest quality and with innovative features, however, taking constant inspiration from the classic games of the 1980s/90s. Specialized in both 3D and 2D games, we release games ranging from classic 1980s-style shoot'em up and action games to puzzles and innovative casual games. Copyright (C) 2010 FightingFish Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

------------------------------------NEW PROMO CODES------------------------------------

1) 3XFNKNE79PWF
    2) 3Y796WTJK3RM
    3) FNYETRK9EWL4
    4) 4M9T999T7WT9
    5) H444YNXMLJ7X
    6) EANWAXPX4XNM
    7) PH7M4MAMJ7PN
    8) LPAETKAXW44P
    9) JM6AKHM9WXH6
    10) XFNJN4FTEKAP
    11) M7YYM3YNXRN4
    12) 9XKHYKWLH6NF
    13) MP96JLXY3373
    14) RJEFFYAX3FP3
    15) PJWKWLAYWK49
    16) FARRLWRKKEYM
    17) ETHJAT4M7P7F
    18) MMMRAEPJMK3M
    19) YXJ3XMWTJX3J
    20) 3W6TEHNYNE6R
    21) H9LJW3ELK7HK
    22) XXJR9XRYLAE3
    23) FN64NM3JEETA
    24) AFWWAAL4KPEW
    25) NK7X9JMMJ3AJ
    26) LLX3PRN9HWTM
    27) MFM9RJJKKMKP
    28) RWWYW6HT77YH
    29) PX67KT34KHKH
    30) 9YAWWF69X3AF

2. Howlingwolf

Howlingwolf Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Uk
    I have the Android version On my Samsung Galaxy S whats the difference between that and this version . Great game by the way and its great to see a uk based dev team

3. FightingFish Games

Nov 11, 2010
    Hi HowlingWolf, first of all I'm glad you like the game :)

The differences with the Android version are mostly graphics, we have in fact used polygonal models to represent the elementals, as well as particle systems for a variety of graphic effects. In addition we now have animated backgrounds as well as a few completely new ones.

The gameplay is almost unchanged with the exception of the various achievements and unlockable skins, which were introduced with the use of OpenFeint.

4. colorsound

colorsound Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Video Game Developer / Photographer / Graphic Arti
    Detroit, MI
    I bought this when it released, I like it but could you add retina support and / or at least a retina icon?

5. FightingFish Games

Nov 11, 2010
    Hi ColorSound, an update is expected by the end of next week, which will include additional new unlockable skins and better performance, it is likely that we will also add retina icon.

I do not exclude that in the near future (January/February) we will expand the game with a full support for retina display.

Thanks for the feedback!

6. FightingFish Games

Nov 11, 2010
    Hi, I've added 10 new promo codes you can use to install the full version of Elemental Galaxy for free, please inform me when you use a promo code (specifying the promo code used) so that I can remove it from the list.

7. speed4mee

speed4mee Well-Known Member

May 17, 2010
    Took 3FHJELNK99FX, thank you! :)

8. RagManX

RagManX Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Already purchased the Android version. Fun little game. Grabbed YX4ARMRMF396 off the list so I can play on the iPod when the kids are playing games on my phone. Will post a review of this when I'm back on something with a better keyboard for typing reviews on. Thanks.

9. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Used MKJ9FJTPX6J4. Thanks!

10. FightingFish Games

Nov 11, 2010
    Added 10 new promo codes, let me know when you use one;)

11. FightingFish Games

Nov 11, 2010
    We have just completed 1.1.0 release of Elemental Galaxy deluxe, new features are:
    - Upgraded OpenFeint support to the new version 2.7.5
    - Improved performance of 20/30% (thanks to the new version of Unity Engine 3)
    - Added 5 new unlockable skins
    - Hi-res game icon

I will let you know when it will be approved by Apple, and then put on the AppStore, I think by the end of next week.

12. FightingFish Games

Nov 11, 2010
    I apologize but unfortunately the version 1.1.0 of Elemental Galaxy Deluxe is still under Apple approval process, in return we have decided to make it FREE until next Saturday, so enjoy! ;)

13. ipod_david

ipod_david Well-Known Member

May 3, 2010
    hey cool, thanks. means OF 2.5.7 that automatically gamecenter will be integrated? I read somewhere something like this - this would be supercool ;)

14. FightingFish Games

Nov 11, 2010
    Yes, OF 2.5.7 includes support for Game Center, and will be included in the next release of Elemental Galaxy Deluxe, currently still in the approval process at Apple.

15. FightingFish Games

Nov 11, 2010
    Hello, we have just released the new version of elemental galaxy deluxe, with all the improvements listed in the post above, and without the annoying white screen bug (due to the old version of OpenFeint) that plagued the previous version.
    Let us know your impressions.

16. FightingFish Games

Nov 11, 2010
    Hi,added new PROMO-CODES on first page ;)

17. djflippy

djflippy Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    First three gone.

Thx

18. macbony

macbony New Member

Dec 24, 2010
    I grabbed #17. I'll put up an appstore review after a bit of play.

19. LadyNeddy

LadyNeddy Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2010
    too addictive! Now while i'm walking out the street everytime I see 3 things similar I think to connect them and expect that everything in the middle will disappear!

20. moonsault

moonsault Member

Mar 7, 2011
    yeah! this game is very addictive!